5.0 out of 5 stars 0pen office org 3
I thought Office 2010 was a bit expensive for what I required so I had a look at Office org 3. This proved to be just what I wanted and w3as free to boot. Having downloaded it all I then wanted was a good book as a reference and I wasnt dissapointed. It is first class and I highly recommend it as A MUST
Published on 14 Jun 2012 by Mr Robert L Vincent

2.0 out of 5 stars Getting Started? Not with this book
To me, getting started inplies beginning at the beginning. This book does not. It assumes a basic knowledge. For example, in Getting Started with Calc the reader is expected to know the symbols to use for multiply and divide.
I wasted my money. Don't do the same.
Published 18 months ago by Panser

5.0 out of 5 stars 0pen office org 3, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: Getting Started with Open Office .Org 3: Openoffice.Org 3.0 (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Getting Started? Not with this book, 28 May 2013
I wasted my money. Don't do the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting Started with OpenOffice.org.3, 12 Mar 2010
P. L. Shelley - See all my reviews
Unfortunately, I have not had time to assess the product in a practical sense but skipping through the book I note that the content is practical and set out clearly. I have the impression that it does not deal with the 6 applications in depth, which is only to be expected given that, after all, the book is written with OpenOffice novices in mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Starter, 1 May 2011
It is exactly what the title of the book says, Getting Started. Easy and not complicate. It is not a book that will guide through detailed steps of this very powerfull Office Suit. The OOo community is always available to support anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars A substantial tome!, 12 Jan 2014
David Allan - See all my reviews
All you need for open office, but rather a daunting tome. Good to dip into but not for the timid user

5.0 out of 5 stars Open office, 21 Aug 2013
A very good guide to use of Open office. Plenty of good and useful information on spread sheets and documents.

Getting Started with Open Office .Org 3: Openoffice.Org 3.0
Getting Started with Open Office .Org 3: Openoffice.Org 3.0 by Ooo Authorsteam (Paperback - 2 Jan 2010)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available