Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 January 2014
I'm so glad I bought this book. Its full of inspiring projects and tangles to try using different mediums. I particularly liked the chapter on animals, and the use of colour. The tangles are clearly explained with step by step instructions, and as a beginner I found this book particularly helpful.nice bought a couple of other Zentangle books but this is my favourite.
on 16 June 2014
This is a wonderful book, full of great tangle designs and ideas. I gave it 5 stars because it was all I could have wished for, but then I am already 'arty' ! I think a simpler book to start with would benefit someone starting out Zentangling. This is a book I shall refer to again and again....I wouldn't be without it !
on 29 July 2015
This book shows you ideas for how to replicate a tile rather than step outs for tangles you can use. Therefore this will be useful to people who already know the process of drawing lots of individual tangles but who have problems composing a tile implementing a number of tangles together. This was not what I personally was looking for in a zentangle book.
on 10 November 2014
Even as a total beginner this book is a must. Takes you through it all so you can be making your own works of art in no time!
on 8 December 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There were so many ways to use the basics of zentangles beyond the 'tile', moving beyond doodling.
on 25 April 2014
Good variety of pictures and zentangle designs, unfortunately I had just been brought the same book by a friend, so had to return it to Amazon.
on 30 October 2013
I have bought this book as a present and to start some-one off on Zen Doodle. I hope they like it as I am enjoying doodling myself.
I could not find it anywhere cheaper but as I buy a lot of books from Amazon I was disappointed that there was no discount.
on 16 December 2015
Great - I love this Zentangle way of painting - it's great to find a new method of creativity.
on 21 October 2014
Hadn't realised it was a how to do it book, but very good clear explanations and diagrams
on 18 October 2014
Bought for friend, lots of zen tangles and how to do them. Would recommend