Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 May 2013
Very useful book for our fund raising, bright and easy projects. Our group love the book for our craft stall.
on 15 June 2014
I'm always on the look out for projects to do with my granddaughters when we visit and they look expectantly at my project box! This book has really inspired me and the projects are well thought out with clear step by step instructions which are easy to follow. They are practical too so will be projects that the girls can enjoy long after the projects are completed. Just wish there were more hours in the day!
VINE VOICEon 6 April 2014
A very good book. Packed full of really nice ideas from very easy for the beginner to something a bit more taxing for someone who likes to work with felt regularly - and I do .The instructions in the book are above average. I think the book is very good value for money and I am sure I will use it many,many times.
on 26 December 2012
A well laid out book with step by step instructions and pictures. I am new to sewing and using felt but could easily make the owl cozy, animal softies and wall hanging. The only downfall to buying on kindle is not being able to photocopy the patterns and templates. An all round book with something for everyone!
on 30 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She is just starting to sew after a few years break and found lots of good ideas and it's not too daunting for a beginner.
on 25 June 2016
When I got this book ,I've only made the owl cover for my mobile and friend now want one going to make something else great book with easy to follow instruction
on 31 January 2014
This book contains lots of ideas and is giving me lots of inspiration with my crafts and I think it is well worth the price it is being sold for.
on 14 January 2013
I received this book as a gift. It's very attractive, with bright cheerful pictures and the instructions seem quite straightforward.

I love some of the items (eg the gadget cases and softies) but there are a few projects that I can't imagine many people making - but heigh ho, each to their own! :)

A drawback is that the templates have to be enlarged - twice in most cases - so that could work out expensive if you are working to a tight budget.

Overall though, a nice little book.
on 21 April 2014
A lovely book,arrived on time,and contains plenty of great ideas for sewing projects to do with the class during the year..
on 17 February 2014
It has really easy to follow instructions. I found it was suitable for young children to follow too. (my son is 8).