5.0 out of 5 stars Intersting book
I bought this book together with Lashley's book. I will use this book when I build my telescope on my swecondary school.
Published on 16 Dec 2012 by reinoudjan

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title
The book should be called/imply Lab Exercises for Introductory Radio Astronomy at 1420 MHz with the MIT Haystack Small Radio Telescope. It assumes you own the latter instrument and the book has little potential if you don't. Pitched at UK post-16 study otherwise.
Published on 3 Aug 2010 by TJ Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Listen Up!: Laboratory Exercises for Introductory Radio Astronomy with a Small Radio Telescope (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Intersting book, 16 Dec 2012