5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pocketize book
Bought this pocketsized notebook before my trip to Ecuador and Galapagos. Absolutely brilliant! I treasured many precious moments. The notebook is of very good quality and it fits in the pocket.
Published 13 months ago by MdM

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Unaware that it would be that small. Only bought three as I though they were on offer- not the case.
Published 20 months ago by Paula Pewsey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pocketize book, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Paperblanks Embellished Manuscripts Darwin Tree of Life Mini Notebook with Lined Pages (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little notebook., 1 May 2014
Beautiful design, excellent quality- hardback cover is nice and thick, magnetic closing mechanism works very well, good quality paper with a nice beige colour and a handy little pocket on the back cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 1 Jan 2014
Well, the notebook is beautiful. I actually wanted to buy the bigger one (diary) as I had one before and it was great quality. I didnt realise this ona was Mini version.. I think it is too expensive for a mini notebook, I would have never paid so much.
I did purchase the bigger one after this (and gave this one away as a present) and I think the price for that one is fine as it is a good quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Darwin tree of life mini wrap, 26 April 2011
The book was just fine, but a little more expensive than on the high street, but I could not find that particular one in the shops so this was my only option.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Jan 2013