Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 13 May 2013
I received this book as a gift and I was so pleased. I really love Medeiros and her writing style. Light and fun, it does not bore you with over load. Once you start reading you really cannot put it down. I have always enjoyed reading her Scottish Highland books and this is no exception. An enjoyable read to lighten your heart and mind. I really cannot wait to read more of her books!
on 31 October 2013
I have been reading books ever since I got my 1st Kindle and I cant get enough of them.
This book took me into another world, would recommend to anyone, you get absorbed in the story.
You never know what is going to happen next, this series has you hooked so expect lots of late nights reading.
on 4 January 2011
As someone who enjoys both Scottish historical romance and regency period romance, I unfortunately have to advise readers not to bother with the above book.
The story is silly, twee and confused offering little to enjoy and devour for either of the genres. For Scottish historical consider Monica McCarty books and for regency try Julia Quinn.
If you do enjoy paper thin plots, poor characters and the worst faux old English dialogue... then this book is for you.
on 27 April 2016