4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for revision....
First of all this product is excellent value for money. This little box of tricks saved my bacon.

Extremely easy to use, all the cards are set into specific groups, so what you are looking for is easy to find.

Plenty of information on the back of the cards for you to memorise, illustrations are perfect and you cannot go wrong.

My only...
Published on 4 Sep 2010 by Jannine ( student )

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - but unable to test myself!
Published on 2 Jun 2011 by phoenix starblazer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for revision...., 4 Sep 2010
This review is from: Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards: with Online Student Consult Access, 3e (Netter Basic Science) (Cards)

My only fault with this product is, in terms of finding bones and muscles this is brilliant, innervations, actions and origins also. in terms of looking for something specific i.e arteries that drain the lower limb, it is time consuming, on each particular card it should state everything like this, but unfortunately it does not, the info is there you just have to go looking for it.

all in all well worth the money....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent revision cards, 11 Jan 2011
Mr. S. Ahmad - See all my reviews
These cards are amazing. After going through a lecture/anatomy session, these provide a great way to revise over everything you've learnt. They have pictures on the front with labels and the answers on the back. I use them daily while travelling to uni on the tube, even in the rush hour when you have to stand. The little ring they come with is really useful. These, accompanied by a decent textbook, notes or an atlas are the best way to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 2 May 2011
I have used these flash cards every time I need to prepare for exams they are well laid out and easy to follow. They break up the anatomy into easy to digest pieces and are handy as a revision aid when travelling and you don't want to carry around the hugh anatomy text books

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - but unable to test myself!, 2 Jun 2011
I think the flashcards are excellent - the content is fabulous and the drawings make everything very clear. I have ONE issue with them and it is a VERY big issue. I am unable to test myself on most of the names of the muscles as my version of the flashcards states the name of the muscle on both the front and back of the card... this deems testing myself rather pointless as I have to cover over the front of the card with my hand in order to test myself. What a stupid, stupid design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for first year medical students!, 12 Mar 2014
I'm a first year medic and these cards are fantastic! Lots of people in my year had them and I was reluctant to buy them because I normally write out notes etc and don't use flash cards. However, I soon learnt that anatomy isn't something you can write notes for; you really need a visual stimulus. These are perfect. The diagrams are fantastic and everything is clearly labelled. It is in the perfect amount of detail for what I am doing at the moment. They easily fit in my bag and are easy to take out and flip through on the train in the morning since they come with a handy ring to keep them on. They are well worth the money and a great investment... they will be invaluable for when finals come around!!! I would recommend these to any med student, I only wish I got them sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aye it will do!!!, 26 Jun 2011
Anatomy is generally a bit boring and unfortunately vast. The cards break everything down into nice managable chunks easy to digest. This is in depth stuff and way beyond basic. I use Clinically Oriented Anatomy as my main source of text and cross referencing it to Nettar's flash cards is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for anatomy revision!!!!!, 24 May 2014
Im and studying anatomy in my final year of biomedical science and these cards are amazing! I bought them as I am going on to study Physiotherapy next year which I now know they will be a great help :) The cards are clear, concise and enable you to test yourself. They include extra information on the back of the card! They are in a strong box with a metal ring to allow you to take sections out with you. EXCELLENT really happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Helpful and Easy to Use, 18 May 2014
I recommend for anyone who needs to learn anatomy and physiology. I'm using them to learn it for my Beauty Therapy course. A few go into more detail than I need for my knowledge and exams but, for me, it makes my revision a little more fun. Some are colour coded so it's easier to see where one bone or muscle ends and another begins.

Each card has a hole in the top left corner and comes with a ring, so you are able to chose what cards you need and keep them separate from the whole pack. Excellent tool for people who just want to learn more or people who need to revise A&P.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 8 Mar 2014
helping me learn about the muscles of the body and very much portable. worth every penny i paid for them

5.0 out of 5 stars So Handy!, 4 Mar 2014
These are so nifty, they're a cool set of cards that have Netter's amazing drawings on them minus the labels. A fun way to test yourself and then behind are the answers with some clinical correlations

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›