5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good stuff!
Well i'm a first year veterinary student, and i found this book searching amazon. All my friends have the dog colouring atlas, but I wanted one to cover all animals- and i found it!

Published on 7 Oct 2010 by Woodsi

2.0 out of 5 stars Only buy if your a vet student not a Veterinary nurse student
Only buy this if your a vet student not a veterinary nurse student as it doesn't have enough detail about each parts of the anatomical landmarks only has the diagram and to label it by colouring in
Published 1 month ago by Sophie

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good stuff!, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)

This book is clear, fun, and excellent for revision! It doesn't give a huge amount of detail on origins or insertions, but as far as i know, no colouring book will! So if you're stuggling to tell the origin or insertion, look it up in an anatomy book and write notes onto the colouring book! :) I'd recommend (in fact i already have!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)
This book is really good - a proper investment!
I've just sent in my application to get into vet school next year, and I thought I might get a head start on anatomical terminology etc. This book has all that in bundles! Ok, it's not so good for colouring because some pictures are shaded and others are really detailed, but I find it so interesting; I spent about an hour when I got the book just leafing through it, learning about everything from digestive systems to brains, hooves to necks, horses to birds.
I recommend this to anyone who fancies themselves as the next James Herriot (or an avid colouring-in person) - you could learn loads!

4.0 out of 5 stars Coloring book, 6 Nov 2011
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)
Great coloring book for vet students at a great price. Has medial and lateral, distal and proximal or ventral/dorsal, and superficial as well as deep or intrinsic muscles.

4.0 out of 5 stars better vocab used than other vet anatomy colouring books, 7 Feb 2011
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)
Great book with good vocab lists. Unfortunately, the order of the pictures are not that great, and you have to jump from section to section to cover each system. But great concise summary to go with Dyce - Veterinary Anatomy. Great level of detail covered and several different views to get a idea of the real life-3D aspect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Revison, 23 Feb 2011
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)
I am in my first year of Veterinary Medicine. I bought this book as a tool for revision in anatomy.
I found it helped me a lot with locations of muscles and such. The only criticism I would give is that there are many irrelavent pictures, and they were lacking some pictures I would have found usful to be included such as muscles of the face and muscles of mastication.
Other than that, it was a great revision tool. The muscles were all listed clearly, and as an extra after the muscles I wrote the innervations of the muscles, which really helped me learn them. The labels for the muscles were at the bottom of the page, so you can cover the answers and test yourself on the muscles.
Also, if you're like me, colouring them in really helped me remember. I'm a visual learner and I'll always remember that I coloured in the Extensor Carpi Radialis in Red.
Great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)
Very interesting and a very good way of rememberiñg bits of the body hopefully this will help to finish her course

5.0 out of 5 stars Vet anatomy colouring book, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)
This veterinary colouring book is hours of fun and learning, a must have! A great product for all vet students.

4.0 out of 5 stars professional approach, overview comparison of several species, 17 Jun 2010
C. Hearne "Heathfield Osteopaths" (East Sussex U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)
Pleased with the book. In more detail than I was expecting. Still difficulty with exact muscle origins and insertions though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)
Very educative pictures. Also my daughter wants to color the pictures of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
E. C. Hirst - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e (Paperback)
Bought for a 9 year old who wants to be a vet and she is already colouring it in.

Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e
Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 1e by SAUNDERS (Paperback - 26 Mar 2010)
17.99