5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing
Published on 20 April 2009 by Mr. K. Wrebel

1.0 out of 5 stars Plagiarised
David Gikandi has stolen so much from the Conversation With God books. Not cool David. I am amazed how frequently he has plagiarised statements word for word.
Published on 4 Jun. 2011 by T. D. St Clare

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, 20 April 2009
Mr. K. Wrebel "Derby drifter" (Cornwall England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
A Happy Pocket Full Of Money is possibly one of the most important and influential books on self development I have ever read. This book is one of the most treasured possessions I have ever owned. If I had been consciously aware, as a child or in my teens, or even in my twenties for that matter, of the truth and doctrines beautifully explained in this book, my life would have been far more successful and far more joyful than the way it was the day I attracted this book.
Books are only as powerful as the information held within them; and of course, books are only as powerful as the ability to absorb the truth and to absorb enlightenment and empowerment of the person reading them. So,ask your self this question. Do I feel powerful? Or does your outside world seem to have power over you, instead of you having power over it. If it does then you are living your life the wrong way round. A Happy Pocket Full of Money is a book about self empowerment and about truth. A truth so powerful that just knowing it plants the seeds of freedom, wealth and joy in the mind. Go ahead! Turn your life around! Set your self free!

5.0 out of 5 stars island book lover, 26 Oct. 2009
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
I have read thousands of books since I started reading novels at the age of seven and this book is outstanding. It is one of the few books I have read more than once. Having read it through once (rarely managing to put it down) I am now reading it slowly a page or two at a time to allow me to absorb all that is being taught. The book gives clear insight into how thinking in a different way can bring about great change into our lives. It's easy to read. The message is about so much more than money (the pursuit of money seemed to me to be what the title implied). Great reading if you are looking for improvement in any area of your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute classic, 1 July 2010
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
Well I do not know if I have the words to describe this book but it is a classic for sure. I have read some books in my time, many of them have been established spiritual classics and if I am completely honest hardly anything I have read comes close to this book, really, it is absolutely sublime.A total ten out of ten and then some because I really do think that if you buy this book you will never forget it, you will always keep a copy and you will want to buy it for friends and loved ones.
The book is a one of a kind. It is powerful, hypnotic and carries an energy and resonance all of its own. What you will get from it will be worth way more than the price it costs you to buy it.If you buy it you will be doing yourself a massive favour believe me. This book is a gift to the world and I give my appreciation to the author for writing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Pocket Full of Money, 8 Oct. 2010
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
I've read hundreds of books over the years in my quest to know and understand more about how we each create our own reality and circumstances. The path of learning to understand ourselves and about consciousness itself has to be the most exciting journey anyone can undertake. It gives meaning and often huge relief to begin to understand what 'life' is all about. 'A Happy Pocket Full of Money' (along with 'Ask & it is Given' by Esther & Jerry Hicks) is one of those books which can help a person take huge leaps forward in that understanding. Personally, I always read some pages before falling asleep (highly recommended to anyone who wants to programme their subconscious). Don't be misled by the title - it's not all about money per se; it's about learning how we can create an abundance of good things in our lives, of which money can be just a small part. The book is utterly inspiring and uplifting. It is about helping us see how our thinking creates certain feelings and how these feelings, over time, attract a certain reality which is a match for those feelings. What is excellent is that unlike a lot of books about the law of attraction (resonance), towards the end of his book David Cameron Gikandi leaves us with a call to action with some incredibly down to earth practical advice for living a life of wealth, happiness and abundance. Don't waste any more time questioning whether you will 'allow' yourself to buy this book - you NEED this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars No Hype! Finally, I Have Found 'The Truth.', 17 Jan. 2010
Mark Rosmar: (Romford, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
First let me digress a bit. Over the past 15 years I have read and enjoyed scores of books based on the Law of Attraction, each in it's own way with something different to teach! At the end of 2006 I vowed to limit my purchasing of any more LOA books after I bought and read the watershed "Busting Loose From The Money Game" by Robert Schenfield, which introduced me to the idea of Quantum Physics, although the additional resources which it reccomended seemed out of my price range I let it go and made the most of the information in that book which all resonated with my heart. Needless to say I have gained some successes like mirculously changing my job and embarking on a career, becoming financially self-suficient, going back into study and regaining hope. This book by David Cameron Gikandi for me encapsulates ideas relevant to LOA and expands on the ideas of Quantum physics in a way which is very easy to understand and in a nutshell reveals the keys to living. It has come to me at the right time in my life where I can now benefit by capitalising on all I have learned about metaphysics and LOA in the past plus my myriad of social experiences I can now built upon it all while still learning. I read one chapter each night before going to bed and there's a beautiful practical affirmation which runs through the book which I suspect becomes every reader's truth by the end of the book. On finishing it I was excited to learn more and did some searching but, although I would have another look, many of the resources which seemed to be connected to this book were, from my recollection of them, seemingly inferior to Gikandi's book. I would advise anyone interested in successful living to get and devour this book you don't have anything to lose and so much to gain. Thank You David.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 26 Feb. 2010
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
I LOVE this book. I've read quite a few different books on a similar theme, and this one was the best for me so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read and reread!, 10 Mar. 2011
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
This is an excellent book, I'm on my second reading of it now and I think it will be a book that I will continue rereading until I know every word.
It's great for keeping me thinking positively and being more relaxed about the flow of events, staying focussed on the present moment and such helpful things.

The only downside for me is that like most American self help books it does mention God, which I find uncomfortable but may well not bother most people, and in fact it does give some alternatives to using the G word.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Pocket Full of Money, 23 July 2009
Ms. M. Y. Toppin "Mytee99" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
Excellent book, an absolute eye opener. A must read to be passed on. You will never look at the world the same way again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Plagiarised, 4 Jun. 2011
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
And the Kindle version has so many errors - no editing at all it seems! In fact the whole book needs a thorough editing. Some of his (well, I suppose some of the ideas are genuinely his rather than taken from other authors) ideas are literally presented as soundbites or bullet points. Again, I suspect he has found an idea he likes elsewhere, copied and pasted it into this book.
Really disappointed in such blatant theft of ideas. David you could have at least quoted your sources but to present these ideas and sentences as your own is lazy and poor form. Shame on you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not My Cup of Tea, 15 May 2011
This review is from: A Happy Pocket Full of Money (Paperback)
I bought this book on the strength of all the 5* reviews, but I found it very heavy going, couldn't get into it and gave up after a few chapters.

A Happy Pocket Full of Money
A Happy Pocket Full of Money by David Cameron Gikandi (Paperback - 19 Dec. 2008)
Used & New from: £12.47