5.0 out of 5 stars Good book to get
I bought this and the dummies book - this is the one to get if you want to learn dreamweaver you can use this to learn dw8 also as they are very similar - some of the hour lessons take longer - it depends on your level of knowledge - (I'm not a beginner)
Published on 19 July 2008 by W. N. Clare

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating
Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 in 24 Hours

I am a graphic designer, So know my way around all the other adobe programs. However i am a complete noob when it comes to web design.

Published on 24 Feb. 2009 by J. Syner

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, 24 Feb. 2009
J. Syner "Skain" (London) - See all my reviews
Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 in 24 Hours

I'm at chapter 15 of this book, and have found it very frustrating. It doesn't go into enough detail, CSS is a fairly significant part of dreamweaver cs3, and it seems to skim over the subject.

This book gives the same amount of attention to CSS as it does to the assets panel... the author of this book seems to have been too occupied with spliting everything into 24 1 hour lessons, thus neglecting important aspects and giving too much detail on insignificant aspects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book to get, 19 July 2008
W. N. Clare "W Clare" (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Book To Buy!, 21 May 2009
Mr. C. Bleakney "Colin Bleakney" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This book is clearly illustrated, no tech jargon, just plain, precise and understandable language.

It takes you from thinking about your website layout right through to uploading your completed project.

The lessons are comprehensive and very easy to follow,I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginner, 1 Feb. 2009
I am a complete novice at dreamweaver. This book is a really good place to start. Putting sections in hourly lessons makes it less daunting to approach, you do of course need the software to interact with and often I have spent longer than an hour per section. The quizzes are good and the "did you know" tips are useful. If you are advanced in dreamweaver then this is not for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sams teach Yourself, 20 Oct. 2012
J. M. Maden "Fell walker" (Lake District) - See all my reviews
I don't know if learning Dreamweaver is possible in 24hrs. I suspect not. Well not in my case anyway as time is at a premium. But nevertheless, the book is informative and goes through all the motions.

Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Dreamweaver Cs3 in 24 Hours (Sams Teach Yourself in 24 Hours)
Used & New from: £30.34