Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Learn More Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 29 December 2012
These Barnes and Noble Leatherbound books are some of the nicest books I own. This Grimm Fairy Tales happens to be my favourite! It is solid, chunky and full to bursting with wonderful stories. The quality of these books is second to none. I highly recommend getting the Hans Christian Anderson book, as they go nice a pair.
on 7 March 2014
I chose this rating because it's the real fairy tales of old, not the wishy washy stuff that Disney has been producing for years. I'm going to read these pretty evil and scary stories to my grandma who is ill in hospital and used to tell me these as a kid.
on 5 May 2014
I bought this as a gift for my daughter, she is using it to help with reference material for her FMP in college whilst reminding her of her favorite childhood stories. A beautifully illustrated quality collectors edition for anyone's home library.
on 3 November 2014
I'm over the moon with this purchase. I'm very glad I bought it. It looks beautiful, is well presented and of good quality. As a primary school teacher I know I'm going to be getting a lot of use out of this.
on 28 October 2013
I bought this book as a Christmas present for my friend, as she, like myself, loves fairy tales. When it was delivered, however, I just fell in love. It is simply a beautiful book, with the loveliest illustrations. There are many stories in here that many people will have heard of, but there are also the less well-known stories, which makes the book a pleasure to read!
on 2 April 2012
I ordered this book after watching the new hit T.V show from U.S.A (Grimm). I was fully aware of the Grimm Brothers and their fairy tale legacey.
So I ordered the book, Hardback and the complete works. You can pay more and over two voloums, but keep searching and you will get what you want. Incredidle amount of stories, and very worth the £7.95 paid.
The only disappointing point is the paper (Pages) are very thin, so will ripe very easily if in the hands of kids!!!
on 21 December 2013
This was an absolute pleasure to read, I loved it. There's nothing better than a good fairy tale and to have them all in one place makes this book a must have for any kid. --Reviewed by Daniel Dean Butler-Author of The Multi-Coloured Magic.
on 4 April 2010
I just pity those children who grow up without reading Grimm's fairy tales. This is a fantastic edition, very attractive and cheap. What are you waiting for?
on 4 February 2013
This is an excellent book highly recommended for children and adults. The stories really are quite grim but still compelling
on 19 September 2010
This is the full monty in terms of all the original Grimm stories if you want to read them the way they were originally written, it is also a beautifully covered hardback book, one to keep forever and read the stories to yoru grandchildren.