5.0 out of 5 stars Must read
It is not one of those books you read once. In fact, you probably shouldn't just read it twice. It's one of those books you should read over and over again. The best feature of the book is that Francis Chan brings together depth and simplicity in everything he writes about, something that is very hard, but important, to combine. This book is perhaps one of the most...
Published on 13 April 2012 by J. Brady

3.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Love: Right Diagnosis, Wrong Prescription?
Crazy Love is a popular book. Its cover declares that over one million copies have been sold and it contains endorsements from Joni Eareckson Tada, Kirk Cameron and Chris Tomlin. It seems its influence has been widely felt and its message well-received.

Chan's book contains many important, yet neglected truths. He emphasizes the necessity or a proper view of...
Published on 8 July 2011 by Enoch Burke

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit too much to contend with, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God (Paperback)
This book comes with its own workbook and is useful for fellowship groups, although my group found it a bit hard going after half way through as it seemed to start repeating itself and we flagged! I personally read the whole book through and felt the content could have been accomplished in a book 2/3rds its size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 23 Mar 2013
This is a great guide for making full use of group discussion on Francis Chan's book. Well thought through discussion questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Francis Chan!, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God (Paperback)
Just get this book - you won't be disappointing. It is easy to read yet life changing at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most challenging book I have ever read, 11 Feb 2013
Mr. S. J. Campbell "stephenjcam" (Isle of Lewis, Western Isles, Scotland) - See all my reviews
You definitely need to read this. It will convict you as a Christian to question what you're doing for God. It gave me so much direction and hope when I needed it most, God spoke to me through this book very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God (Paperback)
Francis Chan really makes you think about your relationship with God and so you will be able to start to live life as it was originally intended to b - as in THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

3.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Love, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God (Paperback)
Not as good as I had been told. Quite a few good points leading to interesting discussion. Afraid there is a slight air of condemnation because you are not good enough,, not doing enough. It would have worked better for me if it was encouraging me to discover more about God ad to discover how He works with us and how He loves us.

But - it does provoke thought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crasy Love is a great read., 3 Dec 2012
I find the book challenging as well as entertaining. It moves me out of my comfort zone and really gives me food for thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthusiam beyond the page!, 23 Sep 2009
Mr. James Riley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God (Paperback)
This book is an absolute must read - makes you feel very inferior and "Luke warm", but also challenges you to question so much of your life.

Just wish I could be more obsessed, and less stuck in the rut of daily life.

Would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Truths, 31 May 2011
This review is from: Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God (Paperback)
Some have said that this book points out the obvious and that it teaches nothing new. But after reading this twice successively i'm still amazed at the obvious lessons i had managed to miss in the Bible. Crazy Love pushed me, opened my eyes and ignited a zeal for God that had laid dormant for a while. It may not be the same for everyone, but i've always believed the simple can never be over stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will truly change your life., 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God (Paperback)
This book will truly change your life. Crazy Love is exactly what God showed when he gave his son to die for our Sin. I heard it put this way recently, We as people have sinned, the only person who could repay for this sin was God, we could never be good enough to repay our sin. We cannot have a relationship with God without a Moderator, this Moderator is Jesus, God's only Son who God gave to die to repay for the sins we have all committed. That's Crazy Love!
That's not the end though, Jesus rose again with Salvation for all who believe!

This book illustrates how we should live our lives and understand what God has done. Practical points are made and all put in a simplistic language to avoid misunderstanding. Stay focus on the word of God and don't get bogged down with traditions.

Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God by Francis Chan (Paperback - 10 Mar 2009)
Used & New from: 0.05