4.0 out of 5 stars Great little Bible
Great compact Bible with nice cover. I would not call the print large, but I had looked at other reviews which had told me this before I bought it. I didn't mind the print, mainly bought the Bible because of the cover.
Published 5 months ago by MRS RUTH BOLES

3.0 out of 5 stars evaluation of the bible style
I like the large print but the font was to squashed up and the margins to small. Also if I mark the bible it will go through to the other side.
however I do recognise that this was cheap for the price/
Published 5 months ago by Terri H

3.0 out of 5 stars evaluation of the bible style, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: NKJV LARGE PRINT COMPACT REFERENCE PURPLE LEATHERLIKE (Bible Nkjv Large Print) (Imitation Leather)
however I do recognise that this was cheap for the price/

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little Bible, 3 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
brouhgt as a easter gift for a child they like it

NKJV LARGE PRINT COMPACT REFERENCE PURPLE LEATHERLIKE (Bible Nkjv Large Print)
NKJV LARGE PRINT COMPACT REFERENCE PURPLE LEATHERLIKE (Bible Nkjv Large Print) by Broadman & Holman (Imitation Leather - 1 Sep 2013)