5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow daily reading with no flicking between pages
The ESV Daily Reading Plan has really helped me read the bible every day with all of the passages grouped together in day "chapters" so that you can just pick up your kindle and carry on where you left off.
Published 23 months ago by mickelous

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version
I was so looking forward to getting this for my kindle, however, it's difficult to find the correct page if you miss a week or two, I can only find my way from the beginning of each month so it takes ages to scroll through day by day. It I could pinpoint days then it would be perfect, but I don't use it because of this problem.
Published 10 months ago by Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow daily reading with no flicking between pages, 8 May 2013
mickelous (Canterbury, UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version, 7 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 April 2014
A great help to reading the bible right through in a year. I love using it and it keeps me disciplined to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great daily reading bible, 14 Jan. 2014
I thought I'd give this bible a try for daily reading on my Kindle - basically you get all the readings for the day in the order you need to read them, and because it's on my Kindle I can carry it round with me easily. This has brought a whole new dimension to my daily prayer and bible reading, and I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to make progress through the bible, 28 Jan. 2013
This Bible gives 4 passages for each day, set out for you so there's no looking up to be done. I am not managing to do the whole day's reading everyday but, as I have the Kindle edition, I can easily carry on from where I last stopped. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 14 Jan. 2015
Really good, so helpful to have your daily readings all laid out for you, yeah of course it doesn't help you get to know your bible, as far as where books are etc, but it's much better to be consuming the word of God easily. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
Very good and of great help

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay but the ESV Online site is far better for following the M'Cheyne daily Bible reading plan than ..., 15 July 2014
Amazon Customer "Jonah" (Jersey Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
It's okay but the ESV Online site is far better for following the M'Cheyne daily Bible reading plan than this.

ESV Daily Reading Bible (TruTone, Black)
ESV Daily Reading Bible (TruTone, Black) by Crossway Bibles (Imitation Leather - 15 Aug. 2014)