5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific WhoDunIt!, 24 April 2007
This review is from: Exposure Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
Oh, I just loved this story! The characters are bold and beautiful, the dialogue moves the reader along in a cloud of glory, and the plot had me eagerly flipping the pages as fast as I could!

The characters are so believable, I felt like I was actually a part of the storyline. There are plenty of twists and turnss and certain people are not at all what the reader first thinks. Pleanty of red-herrings!

Do yourself a favor and get this book. It makes for a great summer book to take along most anywhere you may want to go or relax.

Truly an enjoyable tale of romantic suspense!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Characters In This Book Are Super!, 28 April 2007
This review is from: Exposure Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
I have been an avid reader for as long as I can remember. I read for fun and I enjoy books of this type. As long as there are great characters, hot romance, and an unusual plot for me to get lost in, then I am a happy reader. Exposure Behind Closed Doors by Victoria Taylor Murray gave me everything I enjoy in a book of this genre. I enjoyed the heck out of it! I think you will too.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Octane Romantic Suspense!, 29 May 2007
This review is from: Exposure Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
Different from Ms. Murray's Bestselling "LAMBERT SERIES," Exposure Behind Closed Doors is a compelling story taking center stage in New Orleans. The Lambert series was great...don't get me wrong, I loved it, but Exposure Behind Closed Doors is uniquely different...the characters are sultry and secretive, the dialogue is fast paced and interesting, and the plot had me excitedly turning the pages as fast as I could. I love gritty characters on the edge and I love books with lots of twists and turns, and believe me, there are tons of twists and turns and red herrings! Beware Readers New Orleans Has A Spell Put On It...One Where Only A Few Might Survive! Happy to recommend! (Check out the cool cover of this book...that alone made me want to read this book!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Novel!, 2 May 2007
This review is from: Exposure Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
Exposure Behind Closed Doors by Victoria Taylor Murray is one book you won't want to miss reading. I enjoyed the exciting characters the most. The plot is so thrilling the reader will be captivated right from the first chapter. This story has it all; action, romance, intrigue, suspense, several murders to solve, it also has; a political connection, a crooked governor, a shady cornor, a studly DA, super models, and a mob connection. That's not all; there is heated passion, secrets covered up by lies, and it becomes harder and harder to figure out who the REAL bad guys are! Whew!!! All I can say to this fun writer is; "Keep Em' Coming!

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Story!, 10 Aug 2007
This review is from: Exposure Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
I have been a huge Victoria Taylor Murray fan since her bestselling Lambert series hit the market...That being said, I would like to say that as a new writer she continues to grow and has a solid fan-base of loyal followers...'like myself'. Her talent as well continues to grow as her gritty characters get better and better and her heros and heroines become more believable. The plots as well continue to get better and better. I loved this story! The fast-pace action kept me content and eagerly reading along. The characters, the dialogue, and the plot makes for a very appealing storyline. Like another reviewer said earlier...Victoria, just keep em' coming!!!

John Savoy
International Film Maker
World-Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cover Drew Me To This Book..., 15 Jun 2007
This review is from: Exposure Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
The Sultry Story Kept Me Reading Away...

"Exposure Behind Closed Doors," by entertaining author, Victoria Taylor Murray, is a book I will keep in my home library, close at hand.

I really get into stories that give the reader something to chew on long after the book ends. This book is that and more!

One red-herring after another, one closed door opens a new one, and a cop that is on the edge. WOW, what a glorious story!

Good guys, bad guys, and Voodoo... A night that won't end and more twists and turns that I have ever seen in my life, again WOW!

Hardly anyone is as they first seem as the homicide "dick" springs into action after his best friend is shot and left for dead. From that point on the action does not stop until the final page ahs been read!

I do hope Ms. Murray has a sequal in mind for this wonderful story. I'll be first in line to get my copy of the book if and when that happens! I am a huge fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Awesome", 7 May 2007
This review is from: Exposure Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
I, for one, cannot get enough of Victoria Taylor Murray's sexy and exciting books! She is quickly becomming one of my all-time favorite romantic-suspense writers!

If you like to be totally connected to the books you read (sort of like a fly on the wall) then this is the book for you!

I had a great time each night before going to bed reading a chapter or two before I went to sleep.

I could'nt hardly put the books down, it was that exciting!

Grieco Storm, Starky Russo, and Chief Tate Williams are about to have a weekend they won't soon forget! A real heart-stopping, blood-pumping, murder-mystery you won't want to miss!

I'd (like most who read this story) would give this book more than 5 stars if that were an option!

Tell us (your loyal readers) Ms. Murray, what's next? We can hardly wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE A FINE WINE ... this author just gets better with time., 24 May 2007
This review is from: Exposure Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
I feel fortunate to have received an ARC (advance reading copy) of this novel from the author, and I'm grateful to be one of the first to read it. I'll certainly sing its praises to all my friends.

I've been a huge fan of Victoria Taylor Murray since her exciting Lambert series came out and have followed her writing career with interest. All books except one are romantic suspenses, with the exception being a cookbook she wrote with her brother who is a renowned chef, and it's excellent too, especially since the recipes are interlaced with charming family anecdotes.

Now with this latest book, Exposure Behind Closed Door, VTM returns to romantic suspense with a vengeance. The story revolves around one exciting week in the life of New Orleans Police Lieutenant, Grieco Storm. The action starts when he's assigned to keep a beautiful supermodel under surveillance. Two international supermodels have died under mysterious circumstances, and a secret branch of the Justice Department gets involved due to political overtones that could have disastrous results for the State of Louisiana.

And just why does the Justice Department get involved? What secrets could the models have discovered? Were they sleeping with the wrong powerful men? Is there a serial killer on the loose ... or are the murders one big cover-up for something more sinister?

To find the answers to those questions, you'll have to RFY (read for yourself) as I certainly won't spoil this excellent plot for you.

All I can say is that this popular author has written a real thriller that's an exciting page-turner you will not want to miss. There's the usual touch of erotica as in most of VTM's books, something most of her fans have come to enjoy and expect.

The plot twists are exciting and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time; I hated to put this book down long enough to sleep, and I finished it in two sessions. The story moves quickly and keeps one guessing until the very last page, which is always a plus for me. The characters are sympathetic and well-drawn, and from a woman's point of view, Lieutenant Greico Storm is my kind of hero.

Like a fine wine, Victoria Taylor Murray just gets better with time! This may well be her best book yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splended Novel!, 22 May 2007
This review is from: Exposure Behind Closed Doors (Paperback)
What do these things have in common?

...A cop on the edge

...A sleazy DA

...3 dead super-models

...voodoo

...The Right Side of Government

...A run for the 'oval office'

...A black bag operation

...Secrets shared behind closed doors

...I could go on and on...The answers to all of the above questions are inside this wonderful murder-mystery. Guess you have to read it to find out!

Two-Thumbs-Up!

Exposure Behind Closed Doors
Exposure Behind Closed Doors by Victoria Taylor Murray (Paperback - 26 Mar 2007)
20.03