Format: PaperbackChange

on 10 December 2013
Bought for information on how to use macros in Excel 2011 for Mac as Excel macros for use on PCs is quite different. Unfortunately very few pages dedicated to macros, so a waste of money in my case.
on 11 July 2014
buying a specific excel 2011 for mac book would suggest you have an error free guide about the all functions. After only ready the first 100 pages I had to find out myself changed versions of keyboard shortcuts and could not replicate some of the functions that were described in the book. a bit annoying and frustrating. If you want to get an overall overview of the features of Excel I guess it s an alright purchase.
on 9 May 2012
Awful!
Book length is 465 pages; I have read 33% of the book (150 pages) and have now come to an example on how to add a couple of numbers together using SUM. The previous pages just go on and on about interface and configuration etc. This kills the reads interest before they get to the part they bought the book for; yes summing numbers etc.
on 2 June 2013
Seems ideal to help me with a spreadsheet project, to help me out with my patchy spreadsheet skills, learned infermally over the years.
on 10 February 2016
Bought this as an ongoing item of use. So far so good, it has met my needs
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2011
Having not read up anything on Excel since the 1990s, I have found this very useful. The book is also easy to navigate.
0Comment2 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse