5.0 out of 5 stars A good book if you know basic CSS!, 9 Feb 2010
This review is from: CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions (Paperback)
I like this book because it explains exactly the things I always wondered how to manage them like round corners, shadows, and much more other more advanced CSS styling!

A recommandations for everybody who would like to improve their CSS skills!

Christophe

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping me immensely on my path to becoming a Mistress!, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions (Paperback)
I really like the book, I use it mainly to dip in and out of and it is one of those funny books where you want to learn one thing but you end up learning 5, because it is so nicely written and easy to follow.

It says (top pink on front cover "with full color and revised content throughout" but the only thing in colour is the cover, which annoyed me somewhat, especially since its not cheap but the quality of info and ease of access and user friendliness within it I cant fault.

Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have reference, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions (Paperback)
I purchased CSS Mastery v2 after continually borrowing v1 from the local library. This is an excellent book and a must have reference book for anyone learning CSS. I'm a CSS novice and find this book really useful - Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars CSS Mystery, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions (Paperback)
I bought this book as I am a web designer/developer. When I first read this book I thought that it was good but felt at first that it was lacking useful content. Since then I have referred to this book several times and realised that I missed judge it as it really does have lots of useful ideas with advanced features, now it is always on my desk.

If you are looking for a good CSS book, buy it. This is not a book for beginners in CSS, I recommend that you buy other CSS guides to understand how CSS really works then buy this book to advance your skills.

CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions
CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions by Andy Budd (Paperback - 29 Oct 2009)
29.99