5.0 out of 5 stars Won't melt your brain, like some textbooks...
I have the 2nd edition of this in Scotland; it's 488 pages long with problem solutions, a glossary, and index. I know both Micro & Macro Economics can be bought as one book, but I have this copy from a library.

Published 12 months ago by F Drew

Very "american". A lot of pages, but unfortunately fairly little substance, although what is there is good. Not recommended for self-study.
Published 5 months ago by Staffan Angere

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't melt your brain, like some textbooks..., 28 Nov 2013
F Drew (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Macroeconomics (Paperback)

I hate economics - like lots of people I reckon - as it's so dry and boring; yes, it's quite hard too, possibly the hardest subject in social science; but this book is good, because of the way Krugman writes. It's informal and user-friendly, and in the same style he writes his other books for the public, which are always very intelligent and enlightening.

I'm still clueless about a number of concepts, but this book has cleared up many of the basic ideas; couldn't have asked for more...

2.0 out of 5 stars although what is there is good. Not recommended for self-study, 8 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong book, my mistake, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Macroeconomics (Paperback)
it is a good text, but I ordered too fast I was looking for his Microeconomics text. Sometimes it is too easy to order.

Macroeconomics
Macroeconomics by Robin Wells (Paperback - 25 July 2012)