5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for an inquisitive child
I bought this book for my niece's 7th birthday. I was slightly concerned on arrival that it would be too old for my niece (although her reading age is very advanced) but she was thrilled with the present and is already absorbing and repeating many of the interesting facts.
Published 23 months ago by Annabella

I dispute some of the facts in this book, also remember this is American produce so expect words like candy. My 8yo likes it of course but with American tv imports i so want our children to our native tongue but otherwise it's an interesting fact book i suppose.
Published 6 months ago by steven stannard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for an inquisitive child, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 5,000 Awesome Facts about Everything (National Geographic Kids) (Hardcover)
I intended this to be a book that she dips in and out of rather than reads from cover to cover and this is indeed perfect for this type of reading. Each page is absolutely packed with relevant facts and pictures and I am sure that she will be reading this on and off for the next 5 years at least.
Really happy with my choice and my niece was thrilled. Great value for money I think.
(One point to note maybe is that it is a very big and heavy book. Maybe not suitable for taking on holidays or on trips, and maybe even a bit heavy for younger readers to read on their laps or in bed.)

5.0 out of 5 stars One satisfied Granddaughter, 11 Feb. 2014
I bought this book for one of my grandchildren for Christmas. She was thrilled with it as she has a thirst for knowledge. There were many things she discovered she did not already know about!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Kids, 21 Dec. 2013
This is a terrific book and I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in learning more about facts. The illustration is remarkable and there is so many facts on one page that you become engrossed. I found it difficult to put the book away once I started reading. I really do recommend this book. This book is NOT just for kids it's for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun, 12 Feb. 2014
Diana Kamidi (Houston, TX, US) - See all my reviews
We bought this for a 6 year old. She loves it. I kind of want one too. Very fun to read. Great little bits of information that is interesting to people of all ages.
Great gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 3 Feb. 2014
Kids love it?even adults too.lots of great facts,big size,heavy if posting it on to someone.our 30,5 and 6 years old loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 4 Nov. 2013
These books are brilliant. Large hard back books and excellent quality full of great facts. Bought them for kids for Xmas and I am sure they will love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and full of awesome facts for children... And adult., 8 Jun. 2014
Bought this for my son and he really likes it. Hard cover and lots of facts to keep him busy for a few hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome facts for kids, 13 May 2014
Bought this for a young friend who loves fascinating facts, he loved the book and quotes facts from it all of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOOK, GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, 22 April 2015
I purchased this book for my 6 year old daughter who is always asking lots of questions. It's very informative and we have looked at it and few times. I would say this book is maybe a little bit too grown up for a 6 year old but it was a great purchase all the same. It was the cheapest I found on the Internet.

3.0 out of 5 stars also remember this is American produce so expect words like candy. My 8yo likes it of course but ..., 1 Jan. 2015

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5,000 Awesome Facts about Everything (National Geographic Kids)
5,000 Awesome Facts about Everything (National Geographic Kids) by National Geographic Kids Magazine (Hardcover - 20 Sept. 2012)