on 13 July 2013
Not all preppers are crackpots, despite what you may have seen on the show! I find it interesting that the more sensible chapters about things that might actually be useful to the average person are written by women!

It has chapters on survival in various types of environments, so if you're going travelling off the beaten track then you might find this useful. Even though I'm not likely to go to many of the types of environments covered, I still found it an interesting read..although admittedly I reached the point where I just skimmed some bits! There are useful packing lists and first aid information and if you ever get extreme weather / natural disasters in your area (e.g. Earth) then I think a book like this is good to read...This is forming part of my 'survival' section in my library!
on 3 May 2015
Well put together book, full of interesting tips and ideas for emergency preparedness.
on 1 March 2015
Very good
on 24 April 2013
Good read. . . .. . ..... ...... . . .......... . . ... . . ....... .... . .