on 29 January 2014
Ideal if you are planning a driving holiday in US. It describes both the route, and interesting side trips, on scenic roads in every American state. Of necessity it has a lot of info, and some stunning photos are rather small, but well worth the price.
on 16 July 2013
I love any book which records scenic roads. We do a lot of road trips and are always looking for the most scenic routes. This book has a collection of the very best and we have used it extensively. Is their one for Europe?
on 9 November 2014
This is my first National Geographic book and I am so pleased that I bought this.

We had recently been discussing a road trip to America and this book looks ideal for armchair planning for holidays. The routes contain mileage and time frames as well as good places to visit. The level of detail may be a little light for the actual trip but have inspired me for our next holiday!