5.0 out of 5 stars A great big little book
I have a lifetime connection with Africa and this is one of the most significant books on that continent I have ever read. These wonderful photographs reveal a deep empathy and understanding as well as being technically first class. Every person who has seen this book has been impressed.
Published on 22 May 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Could have done with a bigger book so I could have opened the pages to view the images. Also know that if I had 30 years of taking images in Africa I'd have a much better collection ;)
Published on 27 Aug 2011 by D. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BOOK FOR AFRICA LOVERS, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: Faces of Africa: Thirty Years of Photography (Collectors (National Geographic)) (Hardcover)
AMAZING BOOK OF AFRICA, DESCRIBING 51 CULTURES IN THE CONTINENT, YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
CLOSE 'ALIVE' PICTURES HELP YOU TO TAKE A VIRTUAL JOURNEY YOU COULD ONLY DREAM OF ..
HANDY SIZE, I LOOK THE PAGES OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN, NICE PIECE OF MY AFRICA-BOOK COLLECTION!
IM THANKFUL FOR THE AUTHORS FOR THIS WONDERFUL COLLECTION OF PICTURES!

4.0 out of 5 stars not great condition, excellent service, 8 Dec 2010
M. Corina - See all my reviews
This item was delivered within the estimated delivery dates which was pleasing. I wasn't so pleased with the condition of it: it was a bit damaged , and this isn't so nice since I bought it as a gift for my mom. I think she won't mind but a undamaged item would be preferable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 27 Aug 2011
D. Lewis (Wales) - See all my reviews

Faces of Africa: Thirty Years of Photography (Collectors (National Geographic))
11.02