5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Coundn't put it down
Published on 15 Jan 2007 by Kirstie

1.0 out of 5 stars Really badly written, lacking an editor.
Published on 13 Mar 2011 by Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Coundn't put it down, 15 Jan 2007
This review is from: My Journey Through the Tarot (Paperback)
I bought the signed copy from Rhiannon Faulkner, I could not put this book down, I had read it from cover to cover in 24 hours, it was that good. The book takes you through Rhiannon's spititual journey including tarot, Reiki (healing) & mediumship, its got everything in there from her high's and low's to where she is today. All I can say is click the add to basket button and purchase this book, you will not be disappointed, I can't wait for book 2 xx

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Read.... Couldn't put it down., 30 Jun 2010
This review is from: My Journey Through the Tarot (Paperback)
I bought this book along with the Ask Brian Deck and the Faulkner Tarot Cards.
I haven't had chance until last night to actually read it. I started it about 9pm and finished it by half past midnight. I couldn't put it down.
Rhiannon shares her high and low points and all the bits in between. She is an absolute inspiration for anyone who is not sure on their journey, with it being turbulent, but the way in which it is written, you feel for her, but it doesn't want to pass on your sympathy, but more so it gives you respect for this fabulous woman.
I am lucky as I have a signed copy of the book, but I also know Rhiannon through a friends forum and she has given me valuable information, as well as counting her as one of my friends.
This book is a brilliant read and well recommended. It's not what I call "airy fairy", it's down to earth just like Rhiannon (and Brian her guide).

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have !, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: My Journey Through the Tarot (Paperback)
Rhiannon's books are a must have for anyone that are interested in spirituality or tarot. This one in particular is ideal for someone beginning their own personal journey into tarot. Like others who have reviewed - I too could not put this book down, read within 24 hours ! Rhiannon has a unique way of being able to totally connect with her readers on a one to one basis - many a times I have felt that - OMG! This could be me ! Rhiannon's complete honesty about personal situations in her life also I feel brings hope to others who are perhaps experiencing the same - all in all an excellent read - a job well done!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really badly written, lacking an editor., 13 Mar 2011
This review is from: My Journey Through the Tarot (Paperback)
I was given this book some time ago, read it & was appalled at how badly written it was & how it makes absolutely no sense! I was expecting at least some connection to the cards mentioned at the beginning of each chapter but found none whatsoever. It has no structure, jumps around all over the place leaving the reader confused & wondering what the writer is going on about. I didn't want to bother finishing it but was hopeful that it may improve somehow only to be sadly disappointed. Maybe call it my journey TO the tarot but please hire a decent editor if you write anything else. The writer clearly wants to inspire others & obviously has had a very hard life to which I am not unsympathetic but if you really wish to convey a message make sure it is done professionally & I'm sure it will reach far more people.

My Journey Through the Tarot
My Journey Through the Tarot by Rhiannon Faulkner (Paperback - 15 Dec 2006)
8.07