5.0 out of 5 stars graet
ideal for the person who is rubbish at remembering words but great at looking them up. after reading through it a couple of times my game has dramatically improved and now i am no longer left with tiles as i can reel out tiny words with big points
Published on 15 Mar. 2013 by steve crowe

1.0 out of 5 stars scabble book
Published on 3 Mar. 2013 by marmite

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars scabble book, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Wicked Wee Words: For Competitive Word Games (Paperback)
I read the article for this book in the newspaper and thought 'this is just what I need'. Unfortunately I was to be disappointed when the book arrived. It is A4 which is far too big for a start. I thought it would be a small handy size so that you could carry it around easily. The paper it is printed on is of poor quality and the whole thing has no quality to it at all. There are no headings on the pages even though it is divided into sections. I paid £7.49 for this book which I feel is £5 too much. It is a really good idea but unfortunately has been let down by the publishers. You would be better off printing off the various sheets from the internet. This is what I was was doing and it is a bit of a faff so when I saw this book I thought it was the answer. Yes, it has some good information but I don't feel it is worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Wicked Wee Words: For Competitive Word Games (Paperback)
I run a scrabble group and thought this would be useful for my ladies, if it was useful I planned to buy them one each for xmas. no-one is very impressed by it, the actual book is too large, a smaller compact (diary size) book that fit into a handbag would be much better. None of my ten ladies was impressed, some found it confusing. I have purchased a number of books like this with 2 or 3 letter words as their subject, and this is the worst.

5.0 out of 5 stars graet, 15 Mar. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Words, 24 April 2013
This would have been better in book form to use as a reference - too fiddly on the kindle - ok if you have a good memory and can remember lots of words in your head. Consequently not used much at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for word games but not for value....., 9 Mar. 2013
Purchased the softback version (produced by amazon) but feel the cost for just 34 pages to be poor value-for-money. Much better to go for the e-book version which I've now downloaded!!

4.0 out of 5 stars great present for word games, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Wicked Wee Words: For Competitive Word Games (Paperback)
Bought as present for Scrabble addict. Recipient very pleased and book used when there is a dispute between players. Easier than using big dictionary to look the word up. Recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars Wicked wee words, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Wicked Wee Words: For Competitive Word Games (Paperback)
My friends and I are great scrabble fans so we were looking forward to reading this book. Unfortunately we were disappointed as it was hard to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Wee Words, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Wicked Wee Words: For Competitive Word Games (Paperback)
All the family like it ,and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking of purchasing one.we think it is essential for all word games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Scrabble Players!, 8 April 2013
Young Bat (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wicked Wee Words: For Competitive Word Games (Paperback)
I bought this as a present for an expert Scrabble player, and he just loved it. I'm thinking of buying more copies for other Scrabble enthusiasts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Wee Words, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Wicked Wee Words: For Competitive Word Games (Paperback)
I like this book because I play a lot scrabble on the internet and it has been very useful in finding new words that I did not
know exsisted.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Wicked Wee Words: For Competitive Word Games
Wicked Wee Words: For Competitive Word Games by Sheila John (Paperback - 1 Jun. 2006)