1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars The Definitive account of the Alien Autopsy Case, 27 May 2007
Paul J. Stephen (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alien Autopsy Inquest (Paperback)
I was always on the fence with this, until the Sky 1 and Alien Autopsy movie, but this book really did let me re-evaluate all the evidence in a chronological way I'd not done before. I have recollections of aspects of the case over the years, but in books and articles you always recieve the authors bias -- so I'd just like to say firstly this book is superbly balanced.

Philip Mantle has manged to bring in all the experts, so the detail was interesting and warranted... I have to say from page to page my view altered from believer to sceptic, depending on the information each expert gave. Without the Sky One admission of Santili last year and his change of story, I think the evidence for me would be very much in the FACTUAL camp - believing that there was enough positive information to say the film was genuine. However, with all the stuff around last years film, its much more difficult to put one's neck on the line! Its a fascinating tale that I do think will still continue -- I'm sure there's more to come on the matter. As Micheal Hesseman stated - you can only evaluate a case on the evidence given at the time, and the experts quoted were very credible indeed, so if people 'mock' the reserchers for believing it and ultimately found out -- its certainly not the researchers who should hang their heads..... research should alway continue for without the work of everyone in Ufology, we will never find out what is really happening. So my hat goes off to everyone involved.....

Everyone must have an open mind, we must question and we musn't stop believing.. the truth is out there and I'm sure our understanding will increase when the information is evaluated.

A very important book on the subject of UFO's ...a must read for anyone interested...

Alien Autopsy Inquest
Alien Autopsy Inquest by Philip Mantle (Paperback - 5 Mar. 2007)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available