5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who 2014 Calendar, 15 Sep 2013
Keen Reader "lhendry4" (Auckland, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar (Calendar)
It being the 50th anniversary, it seemed like a really great way to celebrate with a Doctor Who calendar offering great pictures of all the doctors. There are a few to choose from out there but I picked this one because I really liked the artwork. As well as being great art, the calendar pages offer useful month layouts for notes or reference. I'm not likely to write all over this calendar (I have my Simpsons family planner for that!) but this is a calendar of great art, to savour for a year, and to keep as a memento of the great Doctor. It's also worth noting that the calendar aspect of the pages is discreetly kept off to one side, so the artwork shines out from the page. And the paper is really thick good quality nicely textured paper, so definitely a keeper. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING!!, 6 Sep 2013
Rick Carnes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar (Calendar)
I seldom write a review unless I'm REALLY pleased with a product or REALLY unhappy. On this occasion I"M SOO IMPRESSED!!.. The quality of each page is a sort of canvas material and each page is more like a painting rather than a picture. It's just OUTSTANDING and I'm so pleased with this purchase. Because of the quality in how is was made it will last a life-time. A real collector piece and great tribute to the Doctor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Edition Calendar, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar (Calendar)
Highly recommended for all Dr Who fans. High quality paper - almost fabric like. Each page shows scenes from each Doctor's era. Calendar is presented in a themed envelope of same paper style to the calendar. I've bought two - one for me and one for my son. Slightly more expensive than others on the market but the quality would appear to make them worthwhile particularly to diehard fans

5.0 out of 5 stars 50th doesn't let you down, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar (Calendar)
The quality is amazing and the collages are fantastic. I love that each Doctor gets the same amount of space (one per month) and its not all about Matt Smith. This definitely gives credit to the 50th

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who 2014 - Love it, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar (Calendar)
I had a Doctor Who 2013 calendar and as the end of the year is drawing near I thought it was high time I bought a new 2014 one.
Among all the Doctor Who calendars I have seen on Amazon, this is the one that caught my eye - I liked the artwork very much and the comments said it had high-quality print and paper.
I got the calendar in mid-November and I have to say I love it. It's very nice and when comparing it to my old 2013 calendar (got the 50th anniversary one, with big Tardis on the package and the eleven Doctors at the bottom of the page) the sheets are smooth to the touch and look completely different - they reflect light so the artwork is a little shiny when exposed to, say, a lamp... And for some reason I can't get rid of the feeling that this calendar is resistant to water because of this paper, though I would really rather not experiment with it just in case. Can't wait to hang it on my wall!

5.0 out of 5 stars VWWOORP etc, 21 Nov 2013
T. CROWE - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar (Calendar)
Wanted a great calander to celebrate the 50th Centennery and chose this as it looked the best if your'e a who fan, go for it!

Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar
Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar by Mead Products LLC (Calendar - 15 July 2013)
Used & New from: 9.99