5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a gift for the children of any Tigermums
Published 8 months ago by Claire Candler

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably more for me than the baby
Published 4 months ago by Danielle Wykes

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably more for me than the baby, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Little Miss Bronte: Wuthering Heights: A Babylit Weather Primer (Board book)
I love this book and the concept, it is absolutely beautiful and it is excellent to see my favourite book of all time depicted in this way, however my daughter does not really like it, she is 8 months so this is not to say she will not love it in a few months time, but right now I read it for me! The story is not very engaging for children written as a weather primer and I am not sure it ever will be. However maybe you just buy this book for you if you are a wuthering heights fan?? But I also adore Pride and Prejudice and I won't be buying that version of this book as I don't think my baby will enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a gift for the children of any Tigermums, 26 Nov 2013
Perfect as a gift for the children of any Tigermums! Beautiful illustrations and such a cute idea, although some of the words are way beyond the natural capability of a child just leaning to read, it's more about the charm of using a classic novel as the frame of reference. Note that this is not a baby friendly version of the novel itself, its just a few relevant words to teach different types of weather. Stick to the classic board books if you really want to encourage reading skills!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 15 Oct 2013
I bought this book for my baby daughter as the original story is my all time favourite. This board book is great for introducing some of the themes and characters from the original. Each page shows Wuthering Heights experiencing a different sort of weather. The images are really bright and interesting. And each page has a quote from the original text too.
Love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Weathering not Wuthering, 29 Sep 2013
Mrs. B. Colquhoun "Spud" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As my favourite book and film (whichever version),I grabbed the opportunity to buy my new baby Grandaughter a copy of this book when I came across it. I was so looking forward to seeing it but was so disappointed when it arrived. What Wuthering Heights has to do with it beats me as it only shows different types of weather. Absolutely nothing to do with the novel. Had I known, I would not have bought it, and it was only because of the title I did.

Little Miss Bronte: Wuthering Heights: A Babylit Weather Primer
Little Miss Bronte: Wuthering Heights: A Babylit Weather Primer by Alison Oliver (Board book - 10 May 2013)
5.55