4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pictures and something really different!
Ok, first off this is not a simplified version of Dracula but a wonderful counting book for small children inspired by the Dracula story. The book has durable board pages and teaches numbers from one to ten. The art work is original and beautiful and a great contrast to much of the saccharine and sickly books available for children. .

The pictures depicted are...
Published 19 months ago by Sarah Durston

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely illustration but bit disappointed
A lovely book but I didn't realise it didn't have a story which meant I was disappointed. Beautifully illustrated though and will be suitable when my son is a bit older.
Published 11 months ago by Hollie

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pictures and something really different!, 19 Dec 2012
Sarah Durston (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Little Master Stoker: Dracula: A Babylit Counting Primer (Board book)

The pictures depicted are as follows:
1 castle
7 diaries and letters
8 rats
9 boxes (coffins!)
10 garlic flowers

I only have one slight criticism which has prevented me from giving it five stars and that is the book is very monotone in terms of colour. I recognise that this completely fitting with the theme but I felt it would limit the attraction for some children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - not just for babies, 17 April 2014
Although these are board books for babies, I would suggest that they are suitable for pre-schoolers too. My son, nearly four, has enjoyed reading Dracula with me. As I know the original I was able to talk him though the story with the images (which are fantastic), albeit an edited, non-scary version!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely illustration but bit disappointed, 15 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Dracula, 10 Dec 2012
new parents who fancy a change from everything pastel and cute - this is perfect, has bats, vampires and lovely dark colours

Little Master Stoker: Dracula: A Babylit Counting Primer
Little Master Stoker: Dracula: A Babylit Counting Primer by Alison Oliver (Board book - 15 Sep 2012)
4.79