on 21 February 2014
Having been an Artemis Fowl fan from the early years. and growing up to become a comic and graphic nerd, You can only imagine my excitement upon learning that The Artemis Fowl Series was being turned into a set of Graphic Novels (a nice place holder untill the movie decides its going to show up)

The first two were cleverly adapted, keeping the most essential story elements and what little was removed was not missed entirely, It was more importantly beautifully drawn and coloured every page explodes with tiny details some of which only readers of the novel would pick up on.

After a very long and excruciating wait (courtesy of The Supernaturalist Graphic adaptation) The Eternity Code finally hit the shelf's and I am happy to say I was not disappointed. The Eternity Code is just as detailed and well read at the first two. I await the release of The Opal Deception later in the year eager for more.
on 11 August 2013
I've been waiting a long time for the next graphic novel of the Artemis Fowl series to come out and I shall gladly wait for the next one in line! In my opinion, this novel has well depicted the original novel "The Eternity Code" with its characters and settings. Would recommend this book to those who would like to see Artemis Fowl in colour!
on 30 July 2013
This is the third graphic novel in the series and so far every one has been AMAZING! The Eternity Code is no different. The story is, of course, brilliant and we get to see Artemis back working with some - reluctant - fairy 'friends'. The plot is fast paced and I won't spoil it here but the thing that sets this one apart from the first two is the depth and feeling of the relationships between Artemis and Butler, his parents, Holly and so on.

Apart from the cracking story the artwork and the colouring is superb, every page, every panel is a visual feast.

What else can I say... when is the next one out????
on 19 July 2013
The first two graphic novels of this series were AWESOME and this book lives up to both! Its pretty much to the book with fabulous illustrations and eye catching scenes. I'm not too sure if there are any parts that have been skipped I haven't read the book in a while so I can't really remember everything but its true to the original as are the character lines. Its very funny as the book was and certainly a page turner and I would recommend to anyone who loves the Fowl series or is just looking for a great graphic novel..it leaves you wanting more......so I cant wait for when the next one!
on 8 February 2014
I read all books from Artemis Fowl collection and i really like it. When i saw that a graphic novel was done, i add to have it, and it corresponded to my expectations.
on 4 December 2014
A great story, well illustrated I love reading the books and my daughters love the graphic novels.
on 11 March 2015
It's cool and a very awesome storyline but it costs a lot of money I mean it's 8.99! For flips sake
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2015
Had a little trouble reading the tiny lettering, but other than that, great.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse