5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy!
This will be our third trip to WDW and this book has been essential since we found it on our first trip. It is up-to-date and contains all the info you will need for a stay with The Mouse. It is a lovely book with lots of pictures and makes planning your stay easy and exciting.
Published 24 months ago by Mandalors

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 22 months ago by J. Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy!, 24 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Trusty Disney World Guide, 17 April 2012
G. T. Richards-bray "geoffrb" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2012 Birnbaum's Walt Disney World (Paperback)
This is a trusty standard guide to WDW, we bought a copy of the 1989 guide for our first visit to WDW, our children were aged 2 and 9 years, we bought updates regularly for the dozen or so other visits we made there. This 2012 update I bought for our daughter who was just short of 2 years old on our first visit, she travels there for the first time with her own family this year. If you intend buying just one guide to Disney this is the one I would buy. You don't need to be travelling with children to benefit from this guide, we visited WDW last year for the first time without our children and still found it useful. Things change quickly at Disney, while you won't need an updated version every year, after 3 or 4 years the latest edition would be useful. Our next Disney adventure, I'm into my 60s now, will be at the newly extended Hong Kong Disney, sadly there isn't an edition for that location.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, 14 Feb 2013
Jemma (Bolton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2012 Birnbaum's Walt Disney World (Paperback)
If you are planning a trip to Disney you need this book (or the latest edition). This helps from choosing your hotel through to what to do during your time at WDW.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, 31 Aug 2012
This is the best book for travelling with children I have found. It is meant for them to read but I found great tips myself when reading this.
If you are taking children to Florida, you need this book!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Jun 2012
J. Hopkins (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
We purchased this book five years ago prior to our trip to Disney World and loved it. For any child its ideal they can plan things they would like to do and there are spaces to fill in there experiences. So I thought we must get one for our trip later this year, boy were we disappointed there is barely any change. If you look through both books together, apart from the cover, there is no real difference. When my son saw it he said its the same, I felt it was a real waste of money. If its your first purchase its really great!

ARRAY(0xaa7d1ab0)

2012 Birnbaum's Walt Disney World
2012 Birnbaum's Walt Disney World by Birnbaum Travel Guides (Paperback - 24 Nov 2011)
11.82