5.0 out of 5 stars Nine things successful people dodifferently
Very believable
I would recommend this book to everyone who wants to add value to their lives
Published 20 months ago by Adrian Waugh

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Good Insights
I read this book in about an hour. While there were some good tips and insights for me it lacked depth. Good introduction in my view.
Published 15 months ago by Duncan Brodie

5.0 out of 5 stars Nine things successful people dodifferently, 11 Mar 2013
Simple and concise
Easy to read and understand
Very believable
I would recommend this book to everyone who wants to add value to their lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summary of research on success, 25 Jan 2013
I really enjoyed this book that compiles in an easy language the main findings of the research on behaviour for success. Some people complained it was a very short book, but for me it's actually a very good point: you get in a short reading an introduction to the field, with references for further readings if you want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 6 Oct 2013
Ms. Louise M. Ruddy (London) - See all my reviews
The reason I gave the book 5 stars as it explained very clearly exactly how to plan to achieve difficult and challenging goals in a way no other book has for me.
It also inspired me to read more books about goal setting.
The author has a very clear and warm writing style that is always inspiring and never lecturing as some books on traits of successful people are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful advice that is easy to apply, 11 Mar 2012
The book is a very short read and easy to take in. Each of the 9 "things" is put across clearly and concisely without all the added waffle that some authors throw into similar books. Highly recommend read for anyone looking to gain some insight into how they could increase their chances of success in whatever they take on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking book, 11 Nov 2013
Want to change yourself or move your business, a must read book. Put into practice the things in this book can only improve your life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gaining success, 2 Nov 2013
Heidi Grant Halvorson has crafted a very easy to read book full of excellent strategies for success. Self belief is one aspect but as she points out to succeed there needs to be deliberate action focused on improving. This book can be read cover to cover in less than one hour and for anyone wanting to improve this will be an hour well spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Good Insights, 1 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical sequencing to better your odds at achieving your goals, 14 Mar 2013
This book has been a game changer for me. It's given me simple framework to achieve my most important goals.

I immediately put the framework into practice and processed my big 5 goals for this year through it. I've got a clear vision on my goals but know through effort, important actions I will succeed!

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish it were longer, 17 Feb 2014
Fantastic book with really practical advice and some examples so you can set the tips in motion straight away. I agree with other reviewers that you should read it once and then go back had actually DO the tasks, but it's so inspiring. It is short, but concise and well written so I definitely think it's worth the money. Is a teaser for the longer book though, which I'm seriously considering shelling out for...

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 16 Feb 2014
A well structured book, does what it says on the tin though don't expect anything too earth shattering. Goal setting/positive thinking is a rather crowded space !

Nine Things Successful People Do Differently
Nine Things Successful People Do Differently by Heidi G Halvorson (Hardcover - 2 Jan 2013)