on 26 November 2009
This book is exactly what says it is: A concise guide to macro economics about what "managers, executives and students need to know". Nothing less, but, as a big advantage to other macro-intro books, nothing more either (i.e. no lenghty academic discussions or unreadable graphs). It includes some tables and a small number of graphs, but still it is much more enjoyable and readable than the macro economics textbook I studied in university. It covers most of the relevant stuff you need to know in order to make sense of the economics section in the paper: GDP, interest rates and inflation, the impact of expectations, plus some more, all in some 150 pages! Although I have a background in finance, my guess would be this is also a good introduction for the lay reader: Mr. Moss explains things very well. Definately a highly recommendable introduction!
on 17 September 2012
This book is a fantastic primer to macroeconomics and a very easy, dare I say it even enjoyable, read. The key concepts are presented clearly and accessibly, which allows you to get to grips with the subject at a basic level, before progressing onto more in depth texts if you wish.
on 31 August 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for - a basic, non-technical introduction to the broad strokes of macroeconomics. It skims over the mathematical details, explicitly highlights the areas that are being (deliberately) simplified, and focuses on the interests of the everyday lay-reader.

I feel I'm a lot better equipped to listen to the financial bit of the main news, now, and at some point will find myself a more in-depth 'text book' for richer understanding.
on 26 February 2014
First of all, the book does exactly what it sets out to do - provide a thorough overview of Macroeconomics for the various individuals who may require the knowledge. The book does this in a very intuitive manner, illuminating the concepts with concrete examples that help develop the readers understanding.

So why only four stars? Well, the various diagrams and charts provided throughout the book are of dismal quality in the Kindle edition. There is no option to zoom in on the charts at all, nor do the charts increase in size when one increases the font size.

I am sure the print version is a perfect 5/5, but the Kindle edition is just very good and occasionally incredibly frustrating.
on 13 March 2014
This was probably one of my first macro books back in the day where I read it and I feel like Moss is terrific because he doesn't align himself too strongly with any school of thought but introduces you to things that could occur. This not just useful for those in business, its generally a book I would recommend to anyone who wants to learn more about how the economy works.
on 2 June 2014
Excellent service and great product. Service was great too.
Not much more to say.

Excellent service and great product. Service was great too.
Not much more to say............
on 27 March 2015
Great book. Arrived on schedule.