4.0 out of 5 stars To be continued?
Volume 8 of Pokemon Black and White contains chapters 25 to 28.
It is rated A for all ages.

This volume continues with the Ferris wheel scene between White and N. (which incidentally was my favourite part of the game for many reasons) The events that follow are quite surprising, I didn't expect this to happen at all.
Volumes 1 to 8 can be bought as a...
Published on 3 Oct 2012 by Sarah A

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a standard manga box set
Published 17 months ago by Guhan Swaminathan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a standard manga box set, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Pokemon Black & White Box Set 1-8 (Pokémon) (Paperback)
I'm a big fan of manga and have bought several boxsets in the past. I wanted to read past where I had already read in the Pokemon Adventures manga so I picked this up. Whilst this set does include 8 volumes, they are all very thin, and the material covered would have traditionally filled out maybe 3 or 4 standard size manga volumes. Just be aware that if you want to add it to your manga collection that it may look somewhat out of place, and that it isn't as good a deal price-wise as you may initially believe. The content is still great however, and I don't regret my purchase, I just wish that it was more similar to normal manga volumes.

4.0 out of 5 stars To be continued?, 3 Oct 2012
Sarah A (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
Volume 8 of Pokemon Black and White contains chapters 25 to 28.
It is rated A for all ages.

Volumes 1 to 8 can be bought as a set now: Pokemon Black and White 8 Volume Set (With Poster)

Overall, it's an okay story. This is the first Pokemon manga I've read so I wasn't sure what to expect. The art is great but the sound effects can be... questionable at times. I'm happy with it because we got to see N but that's just me. If you're a Pokemon fan then I think you'll enjoy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my nine-year old, 15 Mar 2013
Mrs. J. A. Dervish "Josephine" (Woburn Sands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pokemon Black & White Box Set 1-8 (Pokémon) (Paperback)
My son is an avid reader of these back to front Pokemon Manga books. He is often to be found tucked away re-reading them endlessly. So much better than him playing a computer game and he's even started to draw his own versions. It does seem to be impossible to buy the next set in the collection though which is a big disappointment to him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Pokemon Black & White Box Set 1-8 (Pokémon) (Paperback)
Excellent compendium of the manga, would recommend, and came with a poster; Top notch! This made a fantastic gift for my daughter, as she is a massive pokemon fan - this didnt disappoint!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it!!, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Pokemon Black & White Box Set 1-8 (Pokémon) (Paperback)
I bought this set of Pokemon comics for my son because it's one of his favorites he read them all really fast because he couldn't wait to see what happened next! Very happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars This was bought during that time - so must be good for the pokemon fans amongst you, 28 Oct 2014
Mr. Andrew Horlock (UK) - See all my reviews
My son went through a Pokemon stage which lasted about two years. This was bought during that time - so must be good for the pokemon fans amongst you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct 2014
This review is from: Pokemon Black & White Box Set 1-8 (Pokémon) (Paperback)
its a Christmas present and its perfect

Pokemon Black & White Box Set 1-8 (Pokémon)
Pokemon Black & White Box Set 1-8 (Pokémon) by Hidenori Kusaka (Paperback - 14 Aug 2014)
Ł18.80