5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 1 Nov 2009
J. J. Burden (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask (Paperback)
As soon as I found out that there was Zelda in manga form, I had to get it and once I got my hands on Majora's mask, I wasn't disappointed. From the very first minute I picked it up, I was captivated from then on and never put it down, that is until I inevitably finished it :P Not only did it tell me the story, but it also explained parts which the game never did. It's not essential for you to have read ocarina of time before reading this, but it does help. A must have for all zelda fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zelda's a manga?, 20 Sep 2009
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask (Paperback)
I find that some of the Zelda mangas seem somewhat rushed but this is definately the most well rounded of them.
As a huge fan of the series I already had high hopes for Majora's Mask and for me it didn't let down.
I felt that the story seemed far better paced than some of the others and the art was far more professional than even some of the more popular manga.

The only truely negative comment for this and the rest of the Zelda manga's is the poor book covers (due to the poor colouring)undermine the fairly decent artwork inside.

If you are interested in just sampling the Zelda mangas before committing to buying them all I would suggest starting with this and then perhaps the Ocarina of Time ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually good, 18 Mar 2009
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask (Paperback)
You probably think that a manga based on a video game can't be good, but it is. The art is beautiful and it has captured some of the atmosphere from the series.

For any person who enjoys Zelda, whether they've played Majora's Mask or not, this is an entertaining read. You don't have to read the two previous books before this one since it's a separate adventure. (If you don't know the story of Ocarina of Time, I will recommend it, but you don't have to.)

It's absolutely worth the money.

The experience gets even better if you listen to Zelda music while reading. I had the cd Hyrule Symphony on, myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 20 Mar 2014
Mrs. Lisa Mcdonald "Lisa McD" (Leics.UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask (Paperback)
Delighted child who is a huge Zelda fan Thankyou!!..Great value and super fast delivery...We always manage to find obscure books and gifts on here..x

5.0 out of 5 stars Good manga to buy and read, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask (Paperback)
A must have for Majoras mask fans, it comes with a bonus story at the end which explains Majoras mask itself, while not offical it's a nice little background on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 20 July 2013
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask (Paperback)
I expected some damage on account of the product being second hand but i saw no damage of any kind.
This is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Backstory!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask (Paperback)
A very nice manga version of the Majora's Mask game. I really enjoyed reading through and comparing it to the game (one of my favourites), I feel they got the atmosphere spot on. Obviously this only tells the main story because there is simply too much in the game to convert it all into manga format, that being said, I feel the writers did a good job transposing the story. The Happy Mask Salesman is in fine creepy form here, which I was especially pleased to see.

The ending is a bit different to the game, however, I won't spoil it. Also there is some nice backstory about how the mask itself came into existence.

Very enjoyable!

4.0 out of 5 stars the legend of zelda majora's mask book, 9 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask (Paperback)
great little book^^ bit confused at the start though,im not used to the manga style,but well worth the money you pay or it

4.0 out of 5 stars Majora's Mask, 17 Aug 2009
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask (Paperback)
It is an ok manga book but it could have been better if it had followed more of the actual story line of the game.

The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda 3 - Majora's Mask by Akira Himekawa (Paperback - 24 Oct 2013)