4.0 out of 5 stars Peaches...it begins with peaches and ends with peaches
Published on 2 April 1997

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book I have ever read
Dreadful, terrible, disgusting. A mix of historical fiction, perfect heroine, graphic sex scenes, rape of children. Horrible mind pollution. Not recommended.
Published 3 months ago by Fayley

4.0 out of 5 stars Peaches...it begins with peaches and ends with peaches, 2 April 1997
This review is from: Adora (Mass Market Paperback)
Theadora, the daughter of the emporour of the Byzantine empire is given into marriage to Orkan, sultan of the Turks, as a child. Allowed to keep her religion, she grows up in a convent. There she meets young Murad in the orchard, where she is eating peaches. He falls in love her and tries to seduce her. Her honor keeps her pure. Then she finds out who Murad is...Prince Murad of the Turks, Orkan's son, her stepson. Orkan calls her to his side before the lovers can do anything about it. Thus, a large rift opens between Adora and Murad. When Orkan dies, she flees to her brother in law, now the empororer of Byzantine, and finds love there. However, there is someone who doesn't wish her well. Will that someone cause problems between Adora and her new love? And what about Sultan Murad? Does he get her back? Read and find out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Adora (Paperback)
Book in good condition, as described. Arrived on time. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book I have ever read, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Adora (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies by Bertrice Small, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Adora (Kindle Edition)
Very interesting from the beginning,exotic,full of intrigues.could put the book down and had to lay awake in nights reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT! HOT! HOT! HISTORICAL ROMANCE NOVEL....MY FIRST!!, 9 July 1998
This review is from: Adora (Mass Market Paperback)
THIS IS THE BEST I'VE READ FROM BEATRICE SMALL. I'VE READ ALL OF THEM!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good and educational read!, 18 Dec 1997
This review is from: Adora (Mass Market Paperback)
This book kept me enthralled from beginning to end. It also taught me a few new things about sex! I love the historical accuracy and Bertrice Small captures the feel of a time period beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as nine years ago..., 25 Nov 1998
This review is from: Adora (Mass Market Paperback)
I read Adora nine years ago in another country. OF course it was in another language. After I moved to America, I couln't stop thinking about this book. All those years, it still gave me the great feelings...I had to have this book in English version. It took me 10 weeks to have this book because this book had different title when they were published in my country. Now, I have the book that I wanted for a long time. I can't tell you how much I wanted this book. Now, I can read it whenever I want. I hope you can see the great affection that i saw nine years ago...

5.0 out of 5 stars Bus' out da Kleenex!, 9 Nov 1998
This review is from: Adora (Mass Market Paperback)
I was captivated by this story. Bertrice, you made me happy, angry, sad, and anxious to skip pages so I could satisfy my impatience. A wonderfully written story set in the places that Bertrice loves to take us to.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was the first book I read by Betrice Small---1981, 6 July 1999
This review is from: Adora (Mass Market Paperback)
This book compells you from the mintue you pick it up. "Adora" is a hero for the ages. The love that she an Murad endure and enjoy is timeless and very profetic.
I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.

Adora
Adora by Bertrice Small (Paperback - 30 Nov 2007)
14.21