Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 October 2008
Book 3 in the Wolf Breeds series The forces of survival and destruction swirl in the darkest corners of men's minds. The nature of the beast cannot be harnessed, and survival is the purest of all instincts. Survival of the species itself goes soul deep. But can the human heart accept and adapt as easily? Can Charity bestow the love and the acceptance that has always been a part of her, to the man whose very survival depended on the hardening of his heart, of his soul? And can Aiden maintain that cruelty now, in the face of the sacrifices she made? Only time and nature can tell...

If you loved the other books in the series you won't be disappointed with this one.
on 6 October 2013
I absolutely adore this series by Lora Leigh. The way all her stories intermingle with each other is amazing and the characters are all so different. Her sex scenes are hot hot hot and it makes me wish I could meet a breed so I can experience some mating heat!!
on 28 May 2013
The wolf breeds just keep on giving! Love these books, sexually dominant protective males with strong female characterisation also - the best of the three I think
on 8 July 2014
I'm lovin the Breeds world, but a bit miffed that the latest is £12! Not sure Rule's story is likely to be 3 times better than anyone else.
on 2 September 2010
I have just finished reading this book and although I enjoyed it I found it so like the others, it didn't offer any new storyline but dashing to bed and curing their mating heat. Very oridinary.