5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!
The previous review describes the storyline so I won't go too much into it, but what I will say, it this really is a must read. I was very shocked at how brilliant this book / storyline is. I adored every reading minute of it as was gutted when it came to an end. I very much hope this is turned into a series because I would be the first to buy book two of the series.
Published on 29 Oct 2011 by Mel UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Slavery
Published 10 months ago by OneCatEvil

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!, 29 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 28 Aug 2012
Ely_cia (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Planet X (Paperback)
I found this book after reading Evangeline Anderson's "Brides of the Kindred" series. Evangeline is such a great writer, I just want more and more.

This book is trully amazing. Great story, great characters and of course it's REALLY hot ;) The alien worlds Evangeline writes about are so enticing, imaginative and leave you wanting more.

If anything I would say this story is better than the Kindred series, which I couldn't put down! I completely devoured this book in the space of 24 hours. Now I'm really sad its over :(

Read this book, you will not regret it!! (and then read the Kindred series starting with Claimed (Brides of the Kindred))

I'm off to start Secret Thirst while I wait for the next Kindred book!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good fun read, 16 April 2013
Mary Ryan "Scary Mary" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Planet X (Kindle Edition)
I have read and loved all the Kindred series and there is always a concern that the author might have "typecast" herself with one series. Not so with this book. An Alpha type alien but with a different feel to this book and an exciting and interesting story.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slavery, 24 Feb 2014
OneCatEvil (Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Planet X (Kindle Edition)
As usual for this type of book she is innocent - more young then anything else and with her education is probably only operating at the 12yr old level. The basic storyline is good, boy meets girl, boy and girl crash on alien world and survive together, fall in love and with some mis steps along the way life happily ever after. It's an easy read and I think the only reason I scored so low was I have read a few different Scifi Romances by various authors and keep hitting the same annoyance. Why are so many future books set around slavery? Any man who has to Own a woman to keep her and force her to have sex is not a man, as a man can get her without force or locking her up (and if its for her protection you are locking up the wrong sex!) And as such a big business, where everyone is happy for it to continue and none of these females think 'I want something better for my child? I get wound up with books that avoid explaining anything because it's ;'best if you don't worry about it - insert pat on head here and my fist in your face' - if its my life then it is for ME to worry about not anyone else! Really hated him calling her little girl and the (not so) complimentary way he refers to them having sex (this is because I don't find the word cun* or puss* turn ons, they sound like they would be said by men who hate women and like to knock them around), 'Gonna fill you up with my cum' I just kept picturing overflow (blurgh), My main problem with these books is there seems to be no anti slavers, that when she learns what her school and future hubby had planned for her, she doesn't make anyplans to warn other girls across her world or fight for freedom or anything, its that selfish 'well I'm alright' attitude I just don't understand and it makes me angry to think other women would allow this behaviour to continue without forming a resistance (why is it only ever men that form groups?) have the writers never read anything about the suffregette movement (violent and non violent) where women starved, protested and took action against their oppressers?
Fans of Evangeline will enjoy the book

4.0 out of 5 stars Planet X, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Planet X (Kindle Edition)
Was not sure about this book initially but read it on having read and enjoyed Evangeline's books before and on other peoples reviews. This book did have a good story line to it and once hooked I had to find out what happened next. I do like the raunchier side of these books and the story would have prevented anything occurring early in the book. This was resolved by dreams..... We'll done Evangeline. I would have liked to know what happened to Lord Raddison after her disappearance, something bad preferably. Just felt there were a few loose ends at the end, which did not satisfy my romantic side of happily ever after. Overall a good read and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy & Fun with a strong female Lead, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Planet X (Kindle Edition)
Always great to see a strong woman who once they know what they Want aren't afraid to reach for & hold on to it. Love & Hate the Idea that a Bride planet is training young women to be the Perfect wives ---To then find They have a personality which hasn't been extingushed by dogma was a relief.

4.0 out of 5 stars Planet x, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Planet X (Kindle Edition)
Futuristic historical story. It was a bit weird with all the prim & proper displays by the leading lady. Poor Teague had to endure all of that and make sure she was safe as well. I almost got fed up with her but I enjoyed the description of the local inhabitants of the planet. Good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Planet X (Kindle Edition)
Wow what can I say this is a very talented author, I didn't want this story to end, I have read 3 of her books now and I just won't more. where dose she gets the brilliant ideas from, and I won't my own teague yum yum yes please. I hope this isn't the end for teague and krisa, it's a very imaginative story with so much detail you can picture the scene. If you love erotic story's with lots of detail with a good story line then this is a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Planet X, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Planet X (Paperback)
Krisa Elyison is a bride-to-be--bought and paid for by a stuffy aristocrat. Though she secretly longs for just one adventure all on her own, she knows the reality of her life--she is destined to be the wife of the elderly and pompous Lord Radisson.

Kurt Teague is a prisoner--a galactic criminal wanted for multiple murders. He is also Feral, a proud and savage people known for their indomitable wills to survive and their fiercely possessive natures. His tortured past has turned him into a ruthless killer--an unthinkable fate to the innocent, sheltered Krisa.

Resigned to her destiny, Krisa boards the starship that will take her to another planet and her loveless marriage. In the cargo hold, she stumbles across Teague--so fierce a prisoner he's blindfolded and chained to a wall. Even so, her heart jumps at the sound of his deep, gravelly voice.

When the ship crashes onto an uncharted jungle planet, Krisa has no choice but to trust the menacing convict with both her virginity and her life. Yet, on a world filled with ravenous telepathic beasts and cannibalistic natives...Krisa discovers that the gorgeous and mysterious Teague may be the most dangerous animal of all.

Planet X
Planet X by Evangeline Anderson (Paperback - 1 July 2007)