4.0 out of 5 stars steamy passion
Great read, great passion. great storyline i would have liked the book to have been longer to have a more detailed plot like lora leighs newer breed books which are full of passion and have mord text for the exciting plots, if you enjoy steamy love scenes you will enjoy this book ive already bought more of her breed books to read
Published on 24 April 2011 by mari

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but could have been better...
I always find Lora Leigh's stories strange. Every time I think this will be the last book because I skip things, but each time I buy another. Such is this writer that despite your misgivings she always leaves you wanting more. Frustrating! But deliciously entertaining nonetheless.
Published 8 months ago by Jaz-zing

4.0 out of 5 stars steamy passion, 24 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Feline good., 3 Oct 2006
Ms. P. Pace "Carmen" (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Man Within (Feline Breeds) (Paperback)
I was intriged with this book not least because it made me a little uncomfortable. It has a brilliant opening & you are hooked very quickly. But it does come a little close to the knuckle when you realise that, the 'mating frenzy' aside, this was a case of forced sex for our heroine. However, Lora Leigh has worked through this issue in the book. That being said it is still a great read. If you are a fan then you will love the book so sit back and enjoy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but could have been better..., 14 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the read, 22 July 2013
I like the series. I started the series with the fourth book so I wanted to back track to the beginning. I was not disappointed at all. Now I can just re read books I have with a new love for the plot and characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Man Within (Feline Breeds) (Paperback)
another steamy fab book my lora leigh shes a true steamy author and i love her characters so well written

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story, 26 Aug 2009
This review is from: The Man Within (Feline Breeds) (Paperback)
This is an excellent read and a good series of books. However, I think the author could have improved the book by having a bit more text about their relationship and less about the passion.

The Man Within (Feline Breeds)
The Man Within (Feline Breeds) by Lora Leigh (Paperback - 1 Feb 2005)