on 9 March 2013
The book has great photo's and they are categorised well. I would have liked a little more text in the book but is great for any coffee table.
on 12 July 2015
have been a Kate Spade New York fan for years and this book is the epitome of everything the brand represents and is inspired by. Absolutely love this book, the hidden pink hard cover of the book and the gold edging to the pages is decadent of the brand and is quite possibly one of my favourite presents received so far
on 23 May 2016
Purchased this as a gift for my friend. Had a flick through and the pictures were really lovely, the gold edges gives this book a luxurious feel and it's amazing quality. My friend loved it. Perfect coffee table book.
on 18 August 2014
The book was bought as a present and when it came, I wanted to keep it for myself! A really beautiful looking book and one you could flick through over and over again!
on 2 August 2013
...and treats for your design and creative mind ~ a happy coffee table book which would make a lovely gift for a young, design conscious chick!!
on 18 March 2014
Perfect for anyone who loves fashion or Kate Spade. Great quality at a good price...I gave it as a present but would like one for myself now!
on 15 February 2013
This book is a wonderful coffee table book. it has pictures from Kate Spades collection, but also many great inspirational pics. And the book is so beautiful - it even has goldtrimmed pages. I am giving it as a gift and I know she will just love it - I wish I was keeping it for my self.
on 19 July 2013
It is a beautifully designed and inspiring book, quirky and fun, add some colour to your life with Kate Spade
bit disappointed with content looks good very little written info
on 12 October 2014