5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
I love the small size of this book and the beautiful reproductions on glossy paper. There are 125 saints presented, and many of the reproductions are depictions of their martyrdom. I bought the book on Amazon Marketplace at a great price, a bit cheaper than the Amazon's price, and the delivery was super-fast. I'm very happy indeed with this purchase.
Published 7 months ago by Alexandra

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs indexing!
The contents of the book and the illustrations are beautiful BUT if you see a painting of a saint and are trying to identify by the symbol this book will not help. There is no index from the symbol to the saint so I have had to make my own!!!!
Published 11 months ago by Susan Terry

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs indexing!, 16 Nov 2013
Susan Terry (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars An attractively presented book, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Saints and Their Symbols (Hardcover)
Just enough basic information, well presented in a super little book: I love the chunky size! The paintings and illustrations are a delight, and the writing content is well written: clear and concise. It's a handy book to pick up and digest in small 'doses' - I have found it very interesting. Excellent value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars All the saints!, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Saints and Their Symbols (Hardcover)
This is such a good reference book. I like the quality reproductions and the size.
Very useful addition to my library.

Saints and Their Symbols
Saints and Their Symbols by Rosa Giorgi (Hardcover - 1 Mar 2012)