5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Inspiring
Published on 2 Oct. 2012 by ctlarnold

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Published on 3 Nov. 2012 by TheReader

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Inspiring, 2 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Cupcakes and Cashmere: A Design Guide For Defining Your Style, Reinventing Your Space, And Entertaining With Ease (Hardcover)
I have Read Emily's Cupcakes and Cashmere blog online for a while now and put her book on my birthday gift list and was delighted when I received it... The book isn't life changing but if full of useful tips, inspiring ideas and stunning pictures. Most of the style ideas are classic so the book won't age too quickly in that regard. It provides options for all budgets. I love this book and think it is an absolute bible for any woman who likes cooking, entertaining, home interiors, beauty and fashion.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Delight to Read, 13 Sept. 2014
I heard about this book from a friend who followed Emily Schuman's blog 'Cupcakes and Cashmere' having never read her blog I decided to purchase this because the look inside looked well designed and the chapters were intriguing. Since it arrived I've pulled it out time and time again just to read mostly and to try out some of her tips and tricks.

I really have nothing negative to say about this, the book itself is hardcover and designed very well, I've since started following her blog and you can absolutely see the cross over - I hate when you read a book that doesn't fit the writers brand. Absolutely recommending this to those who love bloggers, fashion, entertaining or good design.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's adorable and lovely and helpful, 8 Nov. 2012
I've read Cupcakes and Cashmere for about a year now and was so excited to hear there was a book coming. I love it, it's cute little snippets of advice on everything from interior design to entertaining to defining your own style. I couldn't have been happier with it. I will be buying it as a gift for style conscious friends! x

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Dec. 2013
Got this book on Christmas Day.....read the whole thing on Boxing Day! Love it! Excellent buy for yourself or as a gift to a friend who loves entertaining guests, decorating their home and trying out new ideas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made feel-good book, 29 Dec. 2012
Beautiful pics and useful details with information for every season. The size of the book is perfect - not too big not too small. The book is not too trendy which makes it last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great additon to any collection, 15 April 2014
I have been a fan of her blog for many years and this is a great extension of the same wonderful fashion tips and interior design.

5.0 out of 5 stars super fast delivery. love the website, love the book :D must buy!, 4 Sept. 2014
super fast delivery. love the website, love the book :D must buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 3 Nov. 2012
This book is tiny!! As for the content, is OK. If the book had been bigger it would have been the perfect content - ideal for flipping true. As for serious reading material, the book fails. Size matters! Once you been through once, you won't take it out of the shelves again. Had it been lying on the coffetable, you proably would. The frontcover is great, it really is a shame that is has to be hidden away on the shelf.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED!, 24 Aug. 2012
Nothing new at all!I was bored with the pieces I've already read and the pictures I've already seen, waisting of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of useful tips, 14 Sept. 2012
This is really the first time that I am writting a review, but I really wanted to share my enthusiasm for this book. The first time I opened it, I have to say, that I was not 100% convinced. BUT, but, since I get it (for 1 month now), I can't keep but opening it almost every day to check something, to read again a small chapter, to steal an idea for a look, etc. For examle, for the first time and following Emily's advice, I experimented the smoky eyes!!!! A total success. If you are looking for small tips and tricks to improve your live, this is your book ... I even ordered one for my sister!