5.0 out of 5 stars wish I had this years ago
Published on 20 Dec 2010 by pinkpanther

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book
This is a really nice book but didnt find it easy to use at all. The comic funny explaination of cards at the start just confused me more. Wish someone would bring out a basic guide thats easy to learn. To focus on what the cards mean in certain positions not just outcome. Nice book though.
Published 5 months ago by Moda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars wish I had this years ago, 20 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot - EVER!! (House of White Library-Aphrodite's Book of Secrets) (Paperback)
Having spent a fortune on tarot books over the years, I questioned whether I really needed another book. After hearing good reviews of Dusty's book I ordered it and kept my fingers crossed that it wasn't going to be a disappointment. I am very happy to say I wasn't disappointed in the slightest, the book is excellent, written in a laid-back style, it is surprisingly quick and easy to read through before starting working with it. I have other "workbooks" that really are hard work, Dusty's book however is not like work at all, I find myself eager to pick it up and keen to practice the exercises as they are presented in a way that is enabling me to enjoy the process, building my skills step by step, really advancing my reading ability without feeling like it is "homework". Dusty's approach has made this process feel relaxed and I am able to take it at my own pace, giving it as little or as much time as I want without feeling that I am back to square one if I havn't had time to practice for a while. Being shown how to learn to read the cards without relying on set meanings is exactly what I was looking for.

Dusty himself is available online at the forum he set up for those who are using the book and he is very encouraging and supportive, the forum has a lovely atmosphere and Dusty is very friendly and approachable.

I do not regret buying this book, the only regret I have is that I didn't have this years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book for Learning the Tarot, 14 Nov 2012
I would like to start off by saying this is the first time I have written a book review on Amazon, as I have been rarely moved by a book to take this time to write my views for everyone to see.
Dusty White's book "The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot-Ever!!" Is without any doubt the best book for the beginner and advanced tarot reader alike. It explores revolutionary ways to learn what the cards mean along with the so often thrown about term of "card blending" that is portrayed in so many book and from many teachers on the tarot but sadly they misunderstand how it works. For these two points alone this book is worth it, but there is more!
The exercises are designed to build up your skills so you will be confident and able to interrupt and blend the cards in a variety of ways that will make the even larger tarot spreads open up for you and offer far more information than just the traditional card parameters do.
What is also discussed and taught is how to gain more information from the commonly used Celtic Cross spread and Mr. Whites own Roundabout Spread, which uses the tarot to give an overall view and find answers to lead you to your goal.
This book does not cover the ceremonial magic use of the tarot, (Cabalistic correspondences etc) and being honest as an initiate, this knowledge does very little to help you read the cards in the real world. In divination we are seeking facts not maybes and possibles.

I was taught the tarot at an early age and I have read so many books on the tarot in order too gain a greater understanding of the cards, but none have had such positive an effect as this book in such a short a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best tarot book, 7 Dec 2011
I bought this book hoping that at least some of it would be worth the price of the book. What a wonderful surprise! This book exceeded my expectations.

If you only buy one book on the tarot make it this one! I have many tarot books and this is by far the best.

This is an easy to follow book. All you need to do is to commit to following the instructions as they are set out.

This book more than repays the time spent studying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 May 2012
Wow a must have for any tarot reader beginner or advanced I have spent hundreds on tarot books hoping to unlock the secret and this one has nailed it for me, fun to read as he is also a bit of a joker and simple and easy to read with assignment for you to do fab fab fab :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for anyone interested in Tarot reading, 12 Jan 2013
Dusty White has written a fantastic book for beginners and experienced Tarot readers alike. His writing style is very down to earth, and full of humour which makes this a very easy book to get into. He breaks down the art of learning the Tarot into several exercises, all designed to make the process of getting to know and building your personal intuitive relationship with the cards, a simple one. I already knew how to read Tarot, but this book has deepened my understanding of the cards, and brought a depth and accuracy to the readings I give that I didn't have before. Highly recommended - I have read numerous books on Tarot reading over the years, and this is by far and away the best one I have read!! Thanks Dusty...keep them coming!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Tarot Book, 10 Jan 2013
This is a great Tarot book - The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot - EVER! A real must have for those wishing to learn how to read the cards. Dusty is an informative teacher who really understands how to make the learning process fun but at the same time instilling his vast wealth of knowledge of the cards to his students. Furthermore, Dusty encourages you to join his Tarot forum for even more supported learning, fun and games... plus online tutorials. Dusty is so approachable and actively encourages students to contact him should they need further information.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for beginners and pros!, 18 Jun 2012
I bought a lot of books of tarot, but this one is priceless. It give us confidence to connect with our intuition and not with a pack of meanings from some expert in the area. In this case you become the expert of your own tarot.

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent Christmas present for Tarot people, 19 Nov 2010
J. Savill (London UK) - See all my reviews
This book is one of those rare books good books that come along now and again. It is presented in an easy style, but makes you think. At the same time it is very informative and encourages you to study and learn. A style I have not seen in many other Tarot books, I would recommend it to beginners and more advanced Tarot practitioners.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a tarot book that makes sense, 9 Jan 2013
This is the first book I have come across that I can actually understand the tarot with. I have at long last found techniques and lessons to help me learn the tarot. Thank you Dusty

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Ever for learning Tarot Buy it now, 5 Jan 2013
M. Mee-bishop - See all my reviews
Absolutely fantastic book, I have bought several books on Tarot, not one of them gave me the instruction this book has. I t is so easy to learn the meaning of the cards and how they might relate to one another. This guy is is on the button, I highly recommend this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›