5.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - EACH BOOK IS PUBLISHED UNDER TWO TITLES
Published on 16 Dec 2007 by Mr

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic but light
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by Stepping Out of the Page

5.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - EACH BOOK IS PUBLISHED UNDER TWO TITLES, 16 Dec 2007
Mr (YELVERTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
The Mediator books are great stories but before you buy - BEWARE. The title list implies there are 12 "Mediator" book titles by Meg Cabot whereas there are only 6, but each book is published under 2 different titles (why?). For information: "Mediator 1 - Love You To Death" ISBN 0 330437372 is identical to "Shadowland (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725117; "Mediator 2 - High Stakes" ISBN 0330437380 is identical to "Ninth Key (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725125; "Mediator 3 - Mean Spirits" ISBN 0330437399 is identical to "Reunion (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725133; "Mediator 4 - Young Blood" ISBN 0330437402 is identical to "Darkest Hour (Mediator)" ISBN 0060725141; "Mediator 5 - Grave Doubts" ISBN 0330418335 is identical to "Haunted (Mediator)" ISBN 0060751649; and "Mediator 6 - Heaven Sent" ISBN 0330434829 is identical to "Twilight (Mediator)" ISBN 0060724692.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jenny Carroll Does it Again!!, 3 Feb 2002
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
A brilliant follow up to the first book "Shadowland", Carroll keeps all the elements we know and love Susanah's smart mouthed attitude, Jesse the hot Latino ghost that shares Suze's room (hubba hubba!), and a dilemma that only Suze as the Mediator who can see and speak to the dead can resolve. Suze is woken in the middle of the night by a very agitated ghost all she will say is to tell Red that "he didn't kill her, that it wasn't his fault." Suze finds Red only snag is that he's a vampire, whose cute son is interested in Suze.
The book builds upon the first novel brilliantly it's loaded with pop culture references and humour that will delight Buffy fans. My favourite scenes are those between Jesse and Suze especially when he catches her in the car kissing Red's son, her indignation that he is spying on her and his barely concealed jealousy is priceless. The edgy relationship Mediator and ghost share definitely makes this one to keep reading. In short a Must have for any teen reader who likes plot as well as humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as great as the first book, possibly better!, 7 May 2002
Johannsen "Krister" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
i only got this book yesterday, and i've alredy finished it. i thought that the Ninth Key was exciting, as well as romantic and funny.
Jesse, the ghost that has been haunting Susannah's room for the past one-hundred and fifty years, always seems to be there when Suze needs him.
And hey, guess what? i did some research, and i found out that 'querida' means 'dear' as in my dear! aint that sweet?

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS BOOK!, 5 April 2005
Ginneth (State of Denial) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
I read this during one school day, reading through geometry under my desk, and when I finished it, I practically smackec myself for leaving the other two I had at home. After reading the first book at night from my (:30 bedtime until 12:00, it was so cute I wanted to keep reading for years. I LOVE JESSE and I want a hunky ghost in my bedroom. And Querida my 'dear' isn't that ADORABLE?! I can't stand it!!! It just makes me want a love-life even more. I wish there were'nt only, what, seven books?

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic but light, 17 Oct 2011
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
Though I liked this a bit more than the first, I didn't find it to be anything particularly exciting. This book is a typical quick and easy Young Adult book with a little bit of romance. This book certainly had more action than the first and I though that the plot was better as it was slightly more complex. Again, I liked the characters and they're being formed well. I can't say that I'm particularly 'taken' by this series though and I'm not desperate to read the rest of the series - I like a little more substance. However, it was good to see what this series was like and about which reading the first two books has allowed me to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Courtesy of Teens Read Too, 22 July 2007
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
After moving from her New York home to Carmel, California, Suze's life is finally looking up!

Her days are filled by parties and good hair days - what every teenage girl can relate to wanting. The only thing that Suze wants to change about herself is the fact that she can see ghosts who want to pass messages along to friends or family. She is a mediator.

Even though everything seems to be going her way, Suze has a ghost that seems to be connected to Tad Beaumont, the hottest guy in town, who also happens to have asked her out. Suze just can't understand what Tad and this ghost have to do with each other.

And then she meets Tad's father.

NINTH KEY is the second book in THE MEDIATOR series, following SHADOWLAND, and is a fun addition to your bookshelf. There is a good mix of ghosts, romance, and creepy characters! Another fun Meg Cabot book!

Reviewed by: Taylor Rector

5.0 out of 5 stars Ninth key, 2 Jan 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
This book is Great!!!! meg cabot is a very talented writer. she has published Shadowland (Book1), Ninth Key (Book 2), Reunion (Book 3), Darkest Hour (Book 4) by Meg Cabot writing as Jenny Carroll, and Haunted (Book 5), by Meg Cabot will be rereleased with all new covers, under Meg's real name, in December 2004, with Twilight (Book 6) in stores January 2005.
this information will help you as when we ordered some books we got confused with all of the different names!!. hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediator Ninth Key, 28 Oct 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
I loved this book from start to finish. I was hooked. I think Meg Cabot is a fantastic author. I have read all the princess diary books and have just finished reading The mediator 2 Ninth key and have read the first one too. I find the different name things a bit confusing when trying to find her books but I asked my school librarian about it and she wrote down all her book and what names they are under!!! So if you are having difficulties I suggest you do the same!I intend to go on and read all the Meg Cabot books I can get my hands on!

5.0 out of 5 stars wkd, 24 Sep 2006
Ms. F. Morton "freakyfaye" (blackpool uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
i have all Meg's book's book the bring you into the story and makes them hard to put down their thrilling and keep you on your toes plus make you think mby dreams do come true

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Mar 2005
This review is from: Ninth Key (Mediator) (Paperback)
the mediator is amazing.infact no doubt about it. Meg Cabot is a brilliant writer. i sometimes wish i had a life like Suze's if you read this you might think your life is boring like me.
All i can say is: the mediator is brilliant

Ninth Key (Mediator (Pb))
Ninth Key (Mediator (Pb)) by Meg Cabot (Library Binding - Jan 2005)
Used & New from: 81.08