on 9 January 2010
Deffo the best book out of the three but you have to read all three. The only con is that the books are realy quick to read so last about a day.
on 21 May 2012
I have been struggling to get my 12 year old to read anything at all. He is dyslexic and really struggles to read. I have bought so many books over the years trying to find something with a story which left him wanting to know what happened next - he asked me to buy this for him and to my astonishment he read it all ! He had his "head in a book" for days - I never thought I would see that happen. So, so pleased - I have now bought the next two books in the series and can report that he has now read them too.
on 7 April 2013
First of all, I'd like to say how realistic it is that Luke hit it off with Hayley when Eve was in Spain. Luke is feeling pretty down and already has had some booze, he is pounced upon by Ryan and a fit girl. Feeling a bit off and planning to go home, he is lured into hayley' s sister's boyfriend's flat by a talk of feeding tropical fish. This escalates into you know what and he obviously felt kind of guilty. But Eve should know better, you can't expect someone to act like a monk for a time that you yourself don't know how long will last. I like it that for a long time, Eve doesn't feel ready, and that she isn't rational, like someone normal WOULDN'T dump you for sleeping with someone behind your back. Overall I loved it
on 16 March 2014
A great series of books, my 15 year old has read them all, trouble is she reads very quickly and we get through many books. Mainly aimed at girls but a 15 old should read at least one to find out a bit more about 'girls' minds.
on 11 January 2014
Love it best book ever!!! I am only 13 but I love Sopie Mackenzie's books and this is one of the best I have read!
I would recommend this book to 14yrs+ or a very grown up 11yrs+
Best Book I Have Ever Read!!!!!
on 11 August 2014
I found the whole series really enjoyable so much so that I've read the last one twice now ! I would recommend this book to anyone, possibly even boys, as the story comes from the perspective of a boy.
on 30 August 2014
All the books are amazing I don't want them to end ! This book is a book you have to keep reading picking could not put it down!:) well done author another great book! :):)
on 12 January 2013
This book was very good and I couldn't stop reading at the end of every chapter a must read! But maybe for about 12+ because of a few bad words and a few rude scenes
on 3 May 2013
THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Plus, I love the author because her books are amazing so if you reading series and romance, this book is for you.
on 3 May 2013
Absolutely wonderful the romance was incredible and it had a perfectly gripping story line too. I'm sad the series has ends and will surely miss eve and Luke.