Published on 2 July 2009 by B. treacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Turning the Pages Review
You can also read my review here: [...]

Published on 25 Jan. 2012 by Turning the Pages

4.0 out of 5 stars perfectly suited if u hav seen her series...."home sweet hollywood", 2 July 2009
B. treacy "autobio-lover" (kilkenny,ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mommywood (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book.I love Tori's frank and honest opinion.I also think she has a grest sense of humour.When i bought the book i was hoping it was going to deliver wat it said on the cover,and i wasnt disappointed.Tori tells it like no other celeb would dare,..floaters in the pool(not the ones u lounge on),icy encounters with ex castmates an awkward birthday parties with her now husbands ex wife.One thing that struck me about Tori wen i began watching her show was how much my preconceptions disappeared.She strives so much to be down to earth and "normal"with an outrageously privilaged childhood pulling her back from achieving it.This shows in her irrational fears and the obsession of what ppl really think of her.But shes blessed with a gorgeous healthy family and an amazing group of friends who fill the void of an absent mother.(which i think in tori's case is a small blessing too because this allows her to bond with stella without her mother hovering about making her feel insecure.)I can totally relate to how much liam adores dean(my 13 month old son refuses to say any other word apart from da-da)but watching the show u can see how much he loves his mama...all in all a great insight.plus laughs like abandoning a double stroller in downtown l.a. cause it wouldnt fold down...i left it short of 1 star because i wish tori could know she has so much to be happy and content with an her fans love her...so try 2 relax bout wat others think an let the past go wit your mom for god sake just think of the "bob" an pastels!!!...bring on the new series:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Turning the Pages Review, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Mommywood (Paperback)
You can also read my review here: [...]

If you have read sTori Telling, you know what to expect. This book continues following the lives of Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott as they raise their growing family. Now with two children, Liam and Stella, Tori and Dean are struggling to keep their family as un-Hollywood as possible while still living the 'red carpet' lifestyle.

I found this book very light and easy to read. Whether it was actually Tori Spelling writing or Hilary Lifton (as noted in the front of the book), I really felt as though she (Tori) was telling me the story. It's very hard to feel bad for a 'Hollywood' mom even if she has to work to support her family. I found the constant digs at her childhood and her mom to be a little over the top... we get it, you had a HORRIBLE childhood and an even worse adult relationship with your mother. I didn't feel like I needed to hear about it in every single chapter or every single story she told. Again, hard to feel bad for the child of Aaron Spelling.

Overall, it was exactly what I was expecting and didn't leave me wanting more. Will I be adding her next book, Uncharted TerriTori, to my 'to-read' list? Yah, I'll bite... I always was a sucker for 90210!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, 3 Jan. 2010
L. Macey (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mommywood (Hardcover)
i loved this book, i have seen all her series of her reality show and i think Tori Spelling is just class! the book really brings out her funny side. there are some parts which really made you cringe but laugh at the same time along with the sad parts as well. if you looking for a good book for the beach then get both of the tori spelling books because there easy to read and make you laugh!. xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mommywood (Paperback)
Love Tori's books!

3.0 out of 5 stars better then Stori telling, 24 July 2009
This review is from: Mommywood (Hardcover)
I expected a little bit more in this book. It`s better written this time as in Stori Telling but i have the feeling that she only wrote this book because the first one sold well. I am a Tori Spelling Fan but i guess she should stay on screen and leave the writing to other people.
It is getting boring how she constantly talks about the bad relationship with her mother.
Some parts are really funny and you can laugh.

Mommywood
Mommywood by Tori Spelling (Hardcover - 1 Jun. 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01