1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read Book for all migraineurs, their family and friends, 5 July 2009
R. JACKSON (Dorset , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Brain Wider Than the Sky: A Migraine Diary (Hardcover)
If you have migraine or you know someone who suffers and want to gain a greater understanding of the condition, then this is essential reading. As a migraine sufferer for most of my 44 years I have read all kinds of books, magazines, self help manuals etc. They mostly concentrate on drug, diet and lifestyle. This book is unique, whilst it is a vividly personal account of the authors struggle with migraine, it is also full of fascinating information about the disease. It covers historical experiences and treatments, creative experience, well known migraineurs, psycology, pathology, the latest treatments. Andrew Levy takes you with him along the journey of debilitating migraine, draws you deep into his experience of highs and lows, the impact of this complex neurological condition on all aspects of his life. I am most grateful for his eloquent account, it speaks for all of us who live with migraines, gives us a voice, encourages us to speak our truth.

A Brain Wider Than the Sky: A Migraine Diary
A Brain Wider Than the Sky: A Migraine Diary by Andrew Levy (Hardcover - 26 May 2009)
Used & New from: 0.01