on 6 October 2010
Have several Moosewoods going back to 1989. Most are essential for any veggie cook. The recipes all allow for some changes if you haven't got all the ingredients in the cupboard. I've used their recipes for years for home and professional cooking. This one is good for me though as a lot of the 'old' recipes use a lot of cheese and I no longer eat it though there are still a number of 'cheesey' recipes! Many recipes have already become a regular on the menu.
on 15 April 2010
I bought this as a Birthday present for my Dad who's recently got into healthy eating in a BIG way.

The book is full of really tasty recipes which are relativly easy to cook and not too pricey. The cooking times are also pretty acurate which is useful for busy parents like mine. It also includes so helathy option deserts as well which I haven't tried, but sound good!

Two minor points to note: the measurements are in 'cups' which was a little confusing and there are no fish recipes.

Definitely an excellent recipe book, well worth buying.
on 26 February 2010
As usual with the Moosewood reciepe books, a fabulous range of goodies anyone can do.