1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great..., 8 April 2009
This review is from: Kiss of A Dark Moon (Moon Chasers) (Mass Market Paperback)
This series has the potential to be a good paranormal romance series. However this book is a let down. Mainly because the heroine is intensely unlikeable and you just tend to feel that the hero deserved better. Kit March is a female lycan hunter and yes, we know that kick butt females tend to have an attitude. I can deal with that. What I can't handle is someone who was pig headed and refused to learn. Honestly, she hates lycans but ends up sleeping with someone who she believes is 'a monster', she's ignorant and IMO treated him badly. When someone has great sex and then can't wait to get out from underneath him...that isn't romantic to read. I want to see character growth throughout the book, not just a sudden revelation in the last two chapters.

The first book in this series is much better and she has some great characters but I only gave this two stars because I think the premise is interesting. Here we have lycans who butcher humans with the exception of one very old lycan who is desperate to redeem himself and find a cure. EFLA is underground movement who believe they are keeping humanity safe by hunting the werewolves however, the powers that be actually have ulterior motives. I will still read the next book as I'm interested to find out what will happen to Sebastian and Darius.

Kiss of A Dark Moon (Moon Chasers)
Kiss of A Dark Moon (Moon Chasers) by Sharie Kohler (Mass Market Paperback - Sep 2008)
4.51