Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 December 2006
"All She Wants" is an erotic anthology containing three stories by some favourite authors of mine.

Adam & Evil by Jaid Black
William Cameron III may be a powerful publishing magnate, however he is helpless when it comes to two things; displaying emotion and selecting a possible son-in-law. His daughter Julia has no intention of taking any interest in Samuel Adam, a man she thinks is very similar to her father; that is until the pair find themselves stranded together after their plane crashes. Julia can only hope her Dad rescues her before Samuel gets too deep under her skin.

Holly by Dominique Adair
Involved in the world of D&S, Holly Broussard is left both emotionally and physically scarred when her Master, Greg Mains, disregards her safe word and beats her mercilessly. Severing her relationship, she later learns that he has sold the mortgage of her beloved bookstore to Ethan Clarke. Meeting Ethan, she is made aware that he has encountered her before at a Bondage scene; however Ethan fails to reveal that from the moment he saw her, he vowed to make Holly his own.

His Christmas Cara by Shiloh Walker
Business tycoon Eben Marley has little time for a personal relationship, and certainly no time to chase Cara, his pretty administrative assistant and a woman he has dreamt of for over three years following their one and only night together. As surly as Ebenezer Scrooge, workaholic and lonely Eben soon finds himself questioning his lifestyle and lack of Christmas cheer when challenged by Jacob (his new ghostly driver) and three Christmas spirits.

If you enjoy light D&S then I recommend this book; although the last story in this anthology "His Christmas Cara" definitely loses the "Master" and "Sexual Slave" element. Failing to include this common theme found in the first two stories, I was left wondering why SW's offering was actually a part of this anthology. I can't comment on previous works by Dominique Adair; however I have read pretty much everything Jaid Black has in print and a fair few short stories by Shiloh Walker, and unfortunately I have to say that their stories in this anthology failed to maintain the high standards I normally expect from this pair. I should probably state that all the stories featured in "All She Wants" are not the erotic genre I tend to enjoy and perhaps I've been left somewhat biased. Jaid Black's name on any book cover, be it a full length novel or an anthology, normally results in an instant purchase on my part. In future I'll be a little more discerning when her next anthology is published.