4.0 out of 5 stars Brutally Honest
This a truly intriguing read, Billy Graham is without doubt the forerunner of the OTT Wrestling interview the majority of today's Wrestlers owe to him the ability to hook in an audience.
But the Superstars life in which he bares all in this book left me feeling no pity for him as he was the instigator of his own downfall, which he freely admits to himself.
His...
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by ThorfanJim

3.0 out of 5 stars A rocky road ?
This must be my 5th or 6th ex or present WWE star autobiography , that I have read . This not the best . Reading this book is like a long rocky road advantage . There are some good bits and times when you wonder , will you make it . Billy seems bitter about a few things that have happened in the past . What illness hasn't he had ? . Well worth a read .
Published on 16 Sep 2006 by David Basnett

4.0 out of 5 stars Brutally Honest, 15 Mar 2011
His admission to the use of Steroids and what affect they had on him and others around him is brutally honest and when I finished this book I have to say I didn't like him at all.
I wouldn't spoil it for any one but if your into Wrestling the Superstars life is a well worth read, he does not paint any pretty pictures about the reality of being a professional Wrestler ,so in all I would have to say that this is a very underrated Autobiography.

3.0 out of 5 stars A rocky road ?, 16 Sep 2006
David Basnett "Bazzy" (Salford in England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars The man they all wanted to be!!!, 2 July 2007
Jamie Stinson "solow79" (Hatfield England) - See all my reviews
As with all biographies it is a good idea to read a book about someone you are interested in. I think sometimes just being a wrestling fan is not a good enough reason to pick up a wrestlers biography and read it. I have found this out in the past. I am very interested in the wrestler 'Superstar Billy Graham 'and just as equally the man behind the persona. This made the book easy to read for me. I would rate it one of the best wrestler biographies I have read(even though they pretty much all follow the same basic lines). The synopsis sums Billy Graham and the book up perfectly so not much more needs to be said. I think generally this is an easy book to get on with but there are a few parts that seem to drag hence the four stars.

Superstar Billy Graham: Tangled Ropes (World wrestling entertainment)
Used & New from: 2.42